VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Not planning on it, but Medb icy blue eyes and frozen spicy heart are tempting, the problem is I don't think I'd live long. :ROFLMAO:
Elea is still my No1 sweetheart
This is the way.

This just made me thinking.. what if you ditch all the main LI's and just bang all the side characters.. how will that end?
Have a save just for that already ;)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It saddens me that Kaija isn't the poster girl on the cover of the steam version that blonde woman is, but I forgot her name.
You mean the Blondie Mama Vibes Beautiful Queen Elea? :unsure: I think Kaija was not in the Steam Cover as She is Already in your Heart Cover so She doesn't need that much Love ( She is Satisfied with Joshy's Banana) :KEK::KEK::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Elea is the girl from the office, isn't she?
Well, I have a feeling she is hiding things from me, so I don't trust her.
I feel like the only woman I can trust in this game is Kaija.
I know this is gonna sound a bit ironic especially for the users that don't like Kaija. But I feel like I can honestly trust Kaija the most especially after everything is out in the open. As I dont think Kaija would lie to us again personally but maybe that's me being too trusting? Expect for maybe the hate path I can see it cause on that path she is just doing a job nothing more and nothing less. But on the love path I dont think she would lie again if she did I think it have to be some extreme circumstances.

Oct 10, 2022
I know this is gonna sound a bit ironic especially for the users that don't like Kaija. But I feel like I can honestly trust Kaija the most especially after everything is out in the open. As I dont think Kaija would lie to us again personally but maybe that's me being too trusting? Expect for maybe the hate path I can see it cause on that path she is just doing a job nothing more and nothing less. But on the love path I dont think she would lie again if she did I think it have to be some extreme circumstances.
You can trust her as much as you can trust a fart. ;)

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Elea is the girl from the office, isn't she?
Well, I have a feeling she is hiding things from me, so I don't trust her.
I feel like the only woman I can trust in this game is Kaija.
Ohhhh Joshy, never change my friend, never change.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
You can trust her as much as you can trust a fart.;)
How do you say that? We can trust Kaija because she is an incredible mortal woman, but if I'm wrong, the MC has many lives like in the old games or would it be like a Dark Souls? :unsure: :KEK:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I rotate the capsules from time to time. It started with Kaija, then Fiona, and is now Elea. Next will be Medb for a while.
Sorry for undermining any conspiracy theories. :ROFLMAO:
Joshy92 Capsule is Stuck with Horny Kaija :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, He even forgets other character names but his Heart is Stuck with Kaija forever :KEK::KEK:.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes