VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Bull. I remember. You were fuckin smashed and told @Joshy92 to sit in the corner and banged the Hell outta Kaija. :ROFLMAO:
So...did you just watch that unholly scene together with Joshy or did you also have a go ?
It's ok you can tell us, we all have done things we aren't proud of when we were on drugs or shitfaced, we won't judge you too harshly (maybe, depending on what you did with Kaija) :whistle:

Personally I think her love path is a slightly less grave version of Stephanie (from Leap of Faith)
Hm...if you are not on the love path Kaija is clearly worse, on her love path i think she's still worse but not by far, at least she didn't vanish in thin air for years.
On the other hand Steph didn't know the MC beforehand, also being under suspicion as a agent of homeland being in cahoots with potentiell terrorist, as well trying to find out whatever foreign threat is after the MC is clearly a worse situation to be in then telling the truth about the templars and at best getting a slap on your hands for telling the MC.

Though, Steph made sure to earn the title when she defenestrated MC.
Oh i forget that scene, you are right, put them both on the stake i say.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Personally I think her love path is a slightly less grave version of Stephanie (from Leap of Faith)
Hmm hard to tell. I'd like to see more of Kaija's path developed before I make a comparison.

They are both bitches? Maybe?
Depends how you look at it. Its complicated and its worth playing if you haven't played it. I certainly thought Steph was the epitome of evil. A friend talked me in to playing her path and I feel in love with her character. That hasn't happened with Kaija, but its early days. Kaija may redeem herself down the track who knows. Maybe not even Ceolag...

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Hm...if you are not on the love path Kaija is clearly worse
We completely agree on this, Kaija not in love is the absolute worst
On the other hand Steph didn't know the MC beforehand, also being under suspicion as a agent of homeland being in cahoots with potentiell terrorist, as well trying to find out whatever foreign threat is after the MC is clearly a worse situation to be in then telling the truth about the templars and at best getting a slap on your hands for telling the MC.
I don't know Steph reveals that her investigations were already concluded after 3 weeks, for Kaija the danger that the MC will be kidnapped or used to reach the Templars has no end

Oct 10, 2022
Kaija may redeem herself down the track who knows.

Depends how you look at it. Its complicated and its worth playing if you haven't played it. I certainly thought Steph was the epitome of evil. A friend talked me in to playing her path and I feel in love with her character. That hasn't happened with Kaija, but its early days. Kaija may redeem herself down the track who knows. Maybe not even Ceolag...
Kaija is a bitch and I don't think anything would make her a less bitch. So I don't think I will ever accept even if Ceolag put her a redeem path. I am saying this someone who likes redeeming stories. Still, I am open for a surprise.

Steph's situation is fundamentally different than Kaija, she had no prior ties to the MC. She was there to trick MC then fell in love, as for Kaija she was MC's friend and in my books what she did is a betrayal, backstabbing.

I tried Steph's path up until to final decision, which I chose Cece again(shocking, right?) I know fairly well her story and I still am thinking she is not worth it. Even though, MC still was madly in love with her.

I think Steph's story is very much like Aria's story from Projekt Passion and not close enough to compare to Kaija's story. Though if you wanna see a real backstabbing, evil bitch check out Ana from Acting Lessons.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Kaija is an atypical character, in the love path she refuses to pretend to be the MC's girlfriend, she becomes the MC's girlfriend over time.
She still uses MC's friendship though, all the same if you ask me.

Let me channel my inner Joshy:
Kaija is clearly a virgin, she only stayed pure for me XD
Ok! I'm sorry I'm not prepared enough
He does not care that. He is also okay with his LI got railed by a whole team.

there completed the sentence....;)
Yeah, she is the benchmark for it.

there now it is correct....
That is weird. I always thought the second in sloppy seconds is ranking, not time reference. First someone else is there, second you. :unsure:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't know Steph reveals that her investigations were already concluded after 3 weeks, for Kaija the danger that the MC will be kidnapped or used to reach the Templars has no end
Yeah, the reason she prolongt the investigation was because she fell in love and so the whole bs started and iirc the reason she was gone for 2 years was that some new pics or something about the MC showed up and she wanted him to be safe.

If anything the MC would be safer if he knew, could train himself to be prepared etc. She keeps lying because orders, which is little more than a convenient excuse.
She had no problems to ignore a direct order in neverwhere when she wanted to fight hellspawn, even if it directly endangered the MC is life. There's also the point she was his best friend.

Kaija is an atypical character, in the love path she refuses to pretend to be the MC's girlfriend, she becomes the MC's girlfriend over time.
She refuses that order on both paths, she also does it out of her own violation later on because it made things easier, only difference is on the love path she fell in love, after the relationship started, on the other path not.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She refuses that order on both paths, she also does it out of her own violation later on because it made things easier, only difference is on the love path she fell in love, after the relationship started, on the other path not.
Maybe im wrong but I swore some on this thread once said she doesn't refuse the order on her hate path. Only on her love path and unsure one but on the unsure / neutral one she loses

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
It's specified twice in the love path that she naturally became Mc's girlfriend while they spent time together to protect him, and disobeys orders to save him. In the other paths she pretends to be his girlfriend and is ordered by the MC's mother to go and save him

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Maybe im wrong but I swore some on this thread once said she doesn't refuse the order on her hate path. Only on her love path and unsure one but on the unsure / neutral one she loses
No she refuses, at least she did in my run where i had 0 points with her.
It's specified twice in the love path that she naturally became Mc's girlfriend while they spent time together to protect him, and disobeys orders to save him. In the other paths she pretends to be his girlfriend and is ordered by the MC's mother to go and save him
Yes she fell in love with time, but even on her love path she answers on the MC's question of how much was a show, 'at the beging pretty much everything beside the friendship later on nothing'. Which translates to me, she wasn't in love as they started their relationship.

I mean't the scene with the elves, where she also disobeys orders...

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Yes she fell in love with time, but even on her love path she answers on the MC's question of how much was a show, 'at the beging pretty much everything beside the friendship later on nothing'. Which translates to me, she wasn't in love as they started their relationship.
Yeah, that doesn't sound great...
I mean't the scene with the elves, where she also disobeys orders...
I remember that in that situation I insisted on intervening, like with the beaten guy

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So...did you just watch that unholly scene together with Joshy or did you also have a go ?
It's ok you can tell us, we all have done things we aren't proud of when we were on drugs or shitfaced, we won't judge you too harshly (maybe, depending on what you did with Kaija) :whistle:
Joshy92 told me. He said he held her hand while Grumpy Old Aussie banged her brains out. :ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
Btw, I am not sure anyone noticed that but she did not refuse an order. She refused that MC and her having something more than friendship. There was no order at that point, only a supervisor probing in. Then she ended up in front of council or whatever they call it, they wanted her to be closer to MC and then Grand Master intervened.

People here, thinking she did refuse the order but she only refused to answer questions. If Grand Master was not involved, we don't know she would have refused the order, as a fact. If we take her recent pattern as a guide, I think she would have accepted it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just you guys wait until Kaija offers me a threesome with Nightingale (Which I'll politely decline of course)
Then you will all be jelly.

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes