Others Abandoned The New Big Bang [pre-demo] [tvrvc2000]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
You follow a man named Paul. A scientist that has been following an asteroid headed for the earth for quite some time.
Some day you are having breakfast with your family when you hear something. You go to look outside and see a disaster coming.
You tell your family to pack up and meet you at work, a long time ago your company had a bunker built just for a situation like this.
The whole village can hide in the bunker. But how long are you going to stay there? what will happen to the people there being isolated, not knowing what will happen or what their future will look like? Their fate is in your hands.
the gameplay of this game will be nothing short of revolutionary. The amount of freedom you have and the weight of the consequences has never been done before.
this is just the intro of the story, the next update will have the free roam, where you will be able to experience the true game.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-15
Release Date: 2022-02-14
Developer: Big Bang Dev -
Censored: NO
Version: pre-demo
Language: English
Length: 10 minutes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

0__1_.jpg 0__2_.jpg 0__3_.jpg 0__4_.jpg Center.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Damn that's a pretty bold claim and what is findom?
Yeah, and:
The amount of freedom you have and the weight of the consequences has never been done before.

Sounds like the dev has his participation trophy from 3rd grade sitting on his desk to remind him how perfect he is.

Findom? Fish fucking, maybe? Wouldn't surprise me with some of the other future tags shown. They were enough on their own to ignore this one.

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
View attachment 1652880

Overview:
You follow a man named Paul. A scientist that has been following an asteroid headed for the earth for quite some time.
Some day you are having breakfast with your family when you hear something. You go to look outside and see a disaster coming.
You tell your family to pack up and meet you at work, a long time ago your company had a bunker built just for a situation like this.
The whole village can hide in the bunker. But how long are you going to stay there? what will happen to the people there being isolated, not knowing what will happen or what their future will look like? Their fate is in your hands.
the gameplay of this game will be nothing short of revolutionary. The amount of freedom you have and the weight of the consequences has never been done before.
this is just the intro of the story, the next update will have the free roam, where you will be able to experience the true game.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-15
Release Date: 2022-02-14
Developer: Big Bang Dev - F95Zone
Censored: NO
Version: pre-demo
Language: English
Length: 10 minutes
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 1653004 View attachment 1653005 View attachment 1653006 View attachment 1653007
What you write about your game sounds VERY promising. I am curious for the version after the short demo

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I agree with the statements above that this is a bold claim. However it has been attempted in several other games with the same boldness, yet not so much in exact words. One merely has to think outside the box to find reference points, and NO I will not play connect the dots for you do your own damn research. <<< evil grin >>>

Although most have been abandoned over time and giving false hope to those whom wanted to see more of said coding.
Will the game be one with good moral standards or will it devolve into a gross abomination. Yet, only time will tell and as for myself, I hope for the best, but expecting the worst.

As for the word: Findom. I wonder if that comes from the Pokemon anime's? Got to catch them all. Oh my could this be insight to a harem and will the ladies characters moon phases weigh into the scoring factor. This could be a nightmare, gain pluses with certain characters, but based off that choice for a plus with said character, gains the player minuses with other characters based on said choice. Goodness even that sounds like a nightmare in coding.

Well what ever happens will happen. It will be interesting to see it's development or failure as with most games posted here in the wonderful world of F95. << big smile >>

But right now there is to many unknowns within a demo of a demo; That almost sounds like someone spinning there wheels in sand or on ice.

Well anyways thanks for reading, I do wish the developer the best in this endeavor.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I'm thinking they meant Female Domination and used 'Femdom', but don't know enough about writing English to realize that they fucked up the spelling.