itnoel

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
Did i miss something? Make two week packages, drop them off, get a ride to the bar. done?

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Game completed ?
compressed version?
Not likely to happen because this is an actual game like Fallout 1 and 2 where you click somewhere and the character walks there. The buildings are 3d models with a camera having a top down view. might actually be the model for the home location.
1687618293308.png

JEEEE7227

Apr 10, 2021
Out of curiosity I downloaded the game again and was shocked to see this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had to restart the game since it loaded on a Black Screen. I can't wait to see what I have been missing!

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Hey that cause it is adult game it doesnt mean that there must be someone fucking like rabbit in each scene:) worse that u cant play as one person but more males and one whore...
It's not just sex scene to sex scene though. How are you so confident in what you're saying when you clearly don't know what you're talking about?

As for the female protagonist, it flips to her near the end of the current content. There's no sexual content with her at the moment, and I imagine you can skip any that gets added down the line. It's probably going to be switching between them as the story progresses. Kinda like Yakuza 0.

The author made a point of not added sex scenes so as not to force it, so again, it's not just sex scene to sex scene.

It says female protagonist but it isn't. fix this
Spoiler: It switches to her after a certain point in the story, and I imagine it will jump between the two as the story progresses

Edit: Have I said something incorrect suissant ?

Last edited:

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
From the discords announcement page, hopefully clears things up for anyone with questions.

The Night Driver V.1.0b - Win -
The Night Driver V.1.0b - Mac -

I did an upgrade of the cheat menu. Some important variables can be changed, that will influence the story and gameplay, there’s a switching player and scene selection also. Switching scenes could cause some bugs in general, but should work if you want to play only a specific part of the game.

Lana gameplay walkthrough - (spoilers, kinda) You need to roll back to the start of Raven’s gameplay. Pick up Lana’s bong from the table, then when you exit use the bong on Lana’s door to set a date with you. You can check if “Date with Lana” is set to True in the cheat menu. Pick up weed from downstairs at Joe’s place. When you come home from Joe’s place and use the camera to look at your neighbor, Lana will knock on the door. If you don’t have weed but you did set a date with her, she will come and leave.

Rest of the update walkthrough - (spoilers) After Lana’s scene or after looking at your neighbor (if there’s no date with Lana) - the next day in the bar. Exit the bar, and go left to get to Joe’s place. Talk to Joe in his office. Go downstairs and pack two packages of weed. Use one package on Frank, who is now in the barbershop, next to the bar on the street. Then talk to Muffin about using the phone. Use the phone to call Wade. Give photos to Wade. When you get to Vasyl’s bar and use the door, it’s the end of the update.

There’s a game-breaking bug with using a tripod and the camera after coming back from Joe’s. I think I fixed it, but it could still be in your saved file. The safest option is to load the last scene in the cheat menu and skip through Nicole and Nick's part to get to Raven’s gameplay. (edited)

Overall, with Raven’s gameplay, story, world, and general vibe, I am pretty satisfied. I think it’s good. But, as I said before, my only problem is the speed I’m working at, and how much work is done in the first half of the year. If this was released in March or even April, I would be fine with that. I’m pretty sure I’m in a burnout. I can especially feel that when I work on specific stuff. Like how much time I need to find and fix a bug, how many mistakes I make, or when I need to make a game design or art direction decision… Not the mention online stuff, posting, taking care of pages, etc.

So, I decided to take a break from the game and work, for two months, starting next week. I will pause billing on Patreon during that time. The idea is to have as much off-screen, offline, off-talking-and thinking-about-the-game time. So hopefully, when I get back in September, I will have a fresh mind and a fresh look at the game.

I hope you will understand. As always, I am grateful for your support, your kind words, and your help. That’s what makes me go on, I would never get this far without it.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
From the discords announcement page, hopefully clears things up for anyone with questions.

The Night Driver V.1.0b - Win - Mega
The Night Driver V.1.0b - Mac - Mega

I did an upgrade of the cheat menu. Some important variables can be changed, that will influence the story and gameplay, there’s a switching player and scene selection also. Switching scenes could cause some bugs in general, but should work if you want to play only a specific part of the game.

Lana gameplay walkthrough - (spoilers, kinda) You need to roll back to the start of Raven’s gameplay. Pick up Lana’s bong from the table, then when you exit use the bong on Lana’s door to set a date with you. You can check if “Date with Lana” is set to True in the cheat menu. Pick up weed from downstairs at Joe’s place. When you come home from Joe’s place and use the camera to look at your neighbor, Lana will knock on the door. If you don’t have weed but you did set a date with her, she will come and leave.

Rest of the update walkthrough - (spoilers) After Lana’s scene or after looking at your neighbor (if there’s no date with Lana) - the next day in the bar. Exit the bar, and go left to get to Joe’s place. Talk to Joe in his office. Go downstairs and pack two packages of weed. Use one package on Frank, who is now in the barbershop, next to the bar on the street. Then talk to Muffin about using the phone. Use the phone to call Wade. Give photos to Wade. When you get to Vasyl’s bar and use the door, it’s the end of the update.

There’s a game-breaking bug with using a tripod and the camera after coming back from Joe’s. I think I fixed it, but it could still be in your saved file. The safest option is to load the last scene in the cheat menu and skip through Nicole and Nick's part to get to Raven’s gameplay. (edited)

Overall, with Raven’s gameplay, story, world, and general vibe, I am pretty satisfied. I think it’s good. But, as I said before, my only problem is the speed I’m working at, and how much work is done in the first half of the year. If this was released in March or even April, I would be fine with that. I’m pretty sure I’m in a burnout. I can especially feel that when I work on specific stuff. Like how much time I need to find and fix a bug, how many mistakes I make, or when I need to make a game design or art direction decision… Not the mention online stuff, posting, taking care of pages, etc.

So, I decided to take a break from the game and work, for two months, starting next week. I will pause billing on Patreon during that time. The idea is to have as much off-screen, offline, off-talking-and thinking-about-the-game time. So hopefully, when I get back in September, I will have a fresh mind and a fresh look at the game.

I hope you will understand. As always, I am grateful for your support, your kind words, and your help. That’s what makes me go on, I would never get this far without it.
Sad to see this :/ two lackluster updates leading up to a hiatus, too bad. Thanks for sharing though, appreciate it :)

Reactions: aragh and D-ricky

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Once again game development remains harder than it initially seems ;)

Shame it's Unity. Can't even just do some mods or something when the dev is absent. Would have been fun adding a bit of world interactivity or somesuch flavor.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
I´ve got to the point in the game where it switches from Nick to the Raven girl.
Does anyone know if we get to play as Nick again or how long is the Raven segment? I really hate this fucking shift of perspective.

As Nick we finally got somewhere and the story started to take off but now I´m stuck with some literally who photographer lesbian.

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes