Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
I´ve got to the point in the game where it switches from Nick to the Raven girl.
Does anyone know if we get to play as Nick again or how long is the Raven segment? I really hate this fucking shift of perspective.

As Nick we finally got somewhere and the story started to take off but now I´m stuck with some literally who photographer lesbian.
Have you tried playing the game?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I´m at Raven´s place, have the photos for wade, camera films, ... and nothing happens. If I go outside the room, also nothing happens. What do I miss?

Is there perhaps a bug in the game, because Raven can always take the films from the table. There is no end.

Last edited:

Daddy0250

Aug 23, 2021
I´m at Raven´s place, have the photos for wade, camera films, ... and nothing happens. If I go outside the room, also nothing happens. What do I miss?

Is there perhaps a bug in the game, because Raven can always take the films from the table. There is no end.
Did you meet with joe?

Reactions: Hlextor

saikatc002

May 15, 2023
Can someone help me, I am stuck. I cant find any idea for the Hotel. Have talked with everyone but no options too progress further. guess I must be missing something

sure221

Jan 14, 2018
Thx for reply. I played the update again. Something went wrong in the first time I played. Now it works till the end. :)
Where did you start over again? The whole game? Because I have the same bug and would like to progress without playing Nick again.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Where did you start over again? The whole game? Because I have the same bug and would like to progress without playing Nick again.
Hi there, I started from my last save and went through minigames... (I don´t like it) ... then she goes to her apartment, takes a shower, gets changed, takes the photos from the table and goes back into the hallway... then it triggers again.

sure221

Jan 14, 2018
Hi there, I started from my last save and went through minigames... (I don´t like it) ... then she goes to her apartment, takes a shower, gets changed, takes the photos from the table and goes back into the hallway... then it triggers again.
Hmm okay. When I do this I can't geht changes after I return from the minigame of developing the photots. I have them developed, got the bag of weed but when I come back to the apartment I can only take a shower and another set of films to develop. Can't click anything else. Maybe I have to load from a point in Nicks story even.

Reactions: Hlextor

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
With how cool the world of Night Driver sounds and that there is Crime and drugs there is no corruption in the story?. How interesting. I would think there would be one character with a good heart that can be led down the wrong path. Regardless story sounds pretty neat.

matrix1573

Oct 19, 2022
I'm trying to translate this game. But the auto translator did not work, and I found that the data.unity3d file was packaged with the normal unit structure. Can anyone solve it? QQ浏览器截图20230825112130.jpg

Speedracerx008

Aug 12, 2023
So far, it's an interesting game. Controls take a bit to get used to and there are some typos/grammar issues with the English, but this isn't the finished product either I'm assuming. Really digging the art style and noir feel of the game.

Reactions: Moricano
4.60 star(s) 135 Votes