Dec 6, 2021
I only wish there was more and more pantyhose contens and focus on legs - like legjobs, thighjobs etc... Would looove to see also some cumshots all over those legs in pantyhose!!! (options and choices during sex scenes: footjob/ legjob/ thighjob etc. and choices where to cum - on ass, on crossed pantyhosed legs etc.) see that screenshot ... 11.jpg and tell me you wouldn't cum all over her sexy legs in short skirt and pantyhose....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
I only wish there was more and more pantyhose contens and focus on legs - like legjobs, thighjobs etc... Would looove to see also some cumshots all over those legs in pantyhose!!! (options and choices during sex scenes: footjob/ legjob/ thighjob etc. and choices where to cum - on ass, on crossed pantyhosed legs etc.) see that screenshot ...and tell me you wouldn't cum all over her sexy legs in short skirt and pantyhose....
This guy gets it.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Hey, thank you for your kind words :) About lesbian couples, I have planned something close to that idea, not sure exactly. But I think there will be some kind of love triangle with Nick, Raven, and Raven's ex who will appear in the next update.
What about an optional male love interest for Nick?

Last edited:

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Sorry, I wasn't making fun of the idea or anything. I was just thinking the only other male in Nick's age group is Johnny. The thought of them being together was funny to me because I imagine Johnny constantly annoying Nick.

Last edited:

nodiril

Apr 30, 2017
I only wish there was more and more pantyhose contens and focus on legs - like legjobs, thighjobs etc... Would looove to see also some cumshots all over those legs in pantyhose!!! (options and choices during sex scenes: footjob/ legjob/ thighjob etc. and choices where to cum - on ass, on crossed pantyhosed legs etc.) see that screenshot ... View attachment 3085449 and tell me you wouldn't cum all over her sexy legs in short skirt and pantyhose....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No I disagree. Feet is wierd. Stick to regular and oral sex. And anal, and titfuck. No russian mobster cares for feet sex lol!

Reactions: GucciGang69
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes