Jun 24, 2021
Hope the next update come up sooner .2023 is a really boring year of f95zone games which do not have too much game( I like )output .1What a legend ,game developers just have a baby so their work speed slow down .2The big beyond ,developer seem likes got sick ,and there is no idea whether he/she has recovered ,but this game do have a nice art with best milf I ever see,hope one day the onhold logo disappear.3.taffy tales,last update is a shit,bad ntr routine and disgusting AI prints .I don't put too much hope on this one anymore.4.summertime saga,almost dying game,maybe their game studio put focus on other object?5.Night driver,black toad now has back to develop this good game,“a game to be good one” ,first,it can not be a 3D works ,both Night driver and The big beyond are best milf art games for its masterpiece 2d art.and I also want to see more games update again( bone`s tales manor,behind the dune ,five of a kind )

Norkainesq

Feb 23, 2023
Hope the next update come up sooner .2023 is a really boring year of f95zone games which do not have too much game( I like )output .1What a legend ,game developers just have a baby so their work speed slow down .2The big beyond ,developer seem likes got sick ,and there is no idea whether he/she has recovered ,but this game do have a nice art with best milf I ever see,hope one day the onhold logo disappear.3.taffy tales,last update is a shit,bad ntr routine and disgusting AI prints .I don't put too much hope on this one anymore.4.summertime saga,almost dying game,maybe their game studio put focus on other object?5.Night driver,black toad now has back to develop this good game,“a game to be good one” ,first,it can not be a 3D works ,both Night driver and The big beyond are best milf art games for its masterpiece 2d art.and I also want to see more games update again( bone`s tales manor,behind the dune ,five of a kind )
yeah in 2023, there were no interesting games, especially with an emphasis on the fetish of stockings/pantyhose, for me the discovery of 2023 was the game the bum, yes, I know that it has been in development for more than one year, but updates are consistently released monthly, which is a problem for many games here take the same apocalust, the office, siaside mystery

mahligl

Jan 22, 2023
Hi. Sadly, I can't write a review, but I wanted to say a few things about this game.

First of all, it is beautiful. If it is more or a less a one-man job, then it is downright impressive.

Second, there are some atrocious things in it. The gameplay reminds me of the worst parts of Planescape: Torment. You know, where you go to one place and then to the other really slowly. It's no fun. The worst is when Gabi asks you to bring her some stuff, so you have to go to Anna (cafe -> street -> anna's shop -> anna's office) and back again (anna's office -> anna's shop -> street -> cafe) at least two times, so you have to repeat this captivating journey. I understand that sometimes this stuff works. For instance, in bethesda-like games it is all about sightseeing. In Disco Elysium it is all about, well, flavour text here and there or some melancholy. In this game though it is not even evocative, because we have alrealy seen these locations and the same route twelve times.

The writing is solid, the characters are all well-written, even if some of them are too simple to fit this world (what's the deal with the lady from the diner anyway?). But right now it is pretty much a much ado about nothing. And to be honest, the way pacing is going, I believe that we'll learn anything only in maybe two playhours late. It may be alright, but if we have a slow pace, then there is, well, gotta be more content.

Some mechanics clearly do not work. For instance, I have no idea why there is a timer for some answers. Maybe it will come handy in the future, when we'll have some twisted downs and turns in the story, but now I simply do not understand why we need it. Another strange thing in this department is money system. I guess the fact that you can simply find them in the warehouse in the second part of the game talks for itself.

Long story short, for now the game simply doesn't make much sense. Which is downright strange, considering the amount of work that the developed clearly put into it.

BTW, it is fucking amazing and I pretty much told all my friends to play it.

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Hi. Sadly, I can't write a review, but I wanted to say a few things about this game.

First of all, it is beautiful. If it is more or a less a one-man job, then it is downright impressive.

Second, there are some atrocious things in it. The gameplay reminds me of the worst parts of Planescape: Torment. You know, where you go to one place and then to the other really slowly. It's no fun. The worst is when Gabi asks you to bring her some stuff, so you have to go to Anna (cafe -> street -> anna's shop -> anna's office) and back again (anna's office -> anna's shop -> street -> cafe) at least two times, so you have to repeat this captivating journey. I understand that sometimes this stuff works. For instance, in bethesda-like games it is all about sightseeing. In Disco Elysium it is all about, well, flavour text here and there or some melancholy. In this game though it is not even evocative, because we have alrealy seen these locations and the same route twelve times.

The writing is solid, the characters are all well-written, even if some of them are too simple to fit this world (what's the deal with the lady from the diner anyway?). But right now it is pretty much a much ado about nothing. And to be honest, the way pacing is going, I believe that we'll learn anything only in maybe two playhours late. It may be alright, but if we have a slow pace, then there is, well, gotta be more content.

Some mechanics clearly do not work. For instance, I have no idea why there is a timer for some answers. Maybe it will come handy in the future, when we'll have some twisted downs and turns in the story, but now I simply do not understand why we need it. Another strange thing in this department is money system. I guess the fact that you can simply find them in the warehouse in the second part of the game talks for itself.

Long story short, for now the game simply doesn't make much sense. Which is downright strange, considering the amount of work that the developed clearly put into it.

BTW, it is fucking amazing and I pretty much told all my friends to play it.
Well, true. It makes sense if you consider my game design and programming/unity skills when I was starting to make the game (and too green to get how hard it all actually is). Not that they are super good now, but I'm learning. Just curious, why can't you leave a review?

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Ok. I just started playing this game and everything is fine when I am in my room. I click on the phone to answer it then I grab the keys on the table. I leave out the door and then I automatically go talk to that LT. Then when I go to click on the door to the adult book store the icon doesn't stay on the screen long enough to enter, It does the same when I try to go back into the room or click on the phones outside. I can't go any farther in the game. I was able to click on the car at one point to leave but when I left and came back to where I started I couldn't use the icon. Is there a way around this or what? I have restarted the game several times too.

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes