• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
definitely gonna be looking out for this one if it doesnt bite the dust, love the art and chars so far
hopefully we can see more of it soon, the gameplay is a real change from the usual stuff.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Beautiful art! the setting is excellent, I haven't tried it, but it's worth seeing, hopefully the gameplay won't be disturbing.

Reactions: LOL32

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Definitely worth a look......then I couldn't figure out how to save my game.
It's kind of like a RPG Game, wait for a moment between dialogue scene and hit ESC to go to menu, it only let me save once.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey! I am a dev of this game, just want to say hi and thanks for the comments. This is my first solo dev game, and all likes, dislikes, bug reports, opinions mean a lot to me.
Hey congrats on the game! Apparently your discord invitation link is no longer valid.

Reactions: blacktoad

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey! I am a dev of this game, just want to say hi and thanks for the comments. This is my first solo dev game, and all likes, dislikes, bug reports, opinions mean a lot to me.
Much love on the Game BlackToad, maybe a quick explanation of the the controls at the start of game, Save, how to move about and interact. But great start very cool style. (y) oh yeah the music cool too.

henrymorgan

Dec 7, 2018
Finally, a game without standard Renpy models, with some really decent art and style. Definitely it is worth a support. Two comments, for some reason it is difficult to turn around a corner near cafe (the hero try to return to a blond girl), and it is really dark, like the latest batman movie, a little more light will really help

Reactions: GucciGang69

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
Like the style and Noir-like atmosphere a lot. Hope the plot and character building will go smooth later on.
The map + drive UI looks a bit grindy and not sync with the art tho.
And I personally hope there will be monthly updates.

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
Couldn't see the car bj scene, only text and street background showed up

• Thinking Face

Gasai

Jul 6, 2018
What is there is great, it has a clear identity and knows what it is going for. The whole thing works, soundtrack is perfect, art is fantastic. Great atmosphere and style, i got immersed for sure.

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Yeah, looks so fresh and soo different from other games, definitely waiting to see more of this. Oh man, characters looks good, soundtrack awesome.

Reactions: wenwhop

dodgt

Jun 1, 2017
just played it, art is good and thats about it. there is zero content. playtime maybe 15min if you dont skip.

i dont like developers these days, releasing games with zero content only to milk on patreon over years and bringing content in tiny pieces. not saying this will be the case with this one but its my experience.
at least bring a few h scenes in your first release.
Wdu mean? There is content in this. There's at least one scene, plus a decent building block of a game underneath. Really solid demo compared to all the VNs with maybe one scene per update and no atmosphere or story.

Reactions: HieronymousTosh

kekomaniac

Sep 29, 2018
Art looks impeccable, I'll just give it a try.

Edit: I really enjoyed it, hope there will be more content in the next update. It's like a revolution for these kind of games tbh.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 135 Votes