Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes, I think Patreon release will be on Wed-Thu and public for the weekend, something like that. And about that "almost everyone will have a new scene", yeah, I had to move a couple of them (Jenn's planned scenes) for the next one.
So you mean a few hours for us in here ? ;);)

• Haha
Reactions: blacktoad
Sep 24, 2017
Reactions: Necronlord3

KidReezy

Jul 5, 2021
I really like this game, but it's a pity that there is no walkthrough which would have helped me a lot

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I really like this game, but it's a pity that there is no walkthrough which would have helped me a lot
Don't really need 1, the game is 99%+ linear. Just save/load around choices and follow 1 path (dunno about 0.5 but you only get a stat split for Anna > go full meanie or full lust, better yet have 2 separate files > 1 each). You can't get lost and can't get stuck (aside "bugs")

KidReezy

Jul 5, 2021
Don't really need 1, the game is 99%+ linear. Just save/load around choices and follow 1 path (dunno about 0.5 but you only get a stat split for Anna > go full meanie or full lust, better yet have 2 separate files > 1 each). You can't get lost and can't get stuck (aside "bugs")
It's just me then bc i'm stuck with the "hotel mission"

KidReezy

Jul 5, 2021
Ok all good I just saw an old post where you explain to someone how to do since he had the same problem as me

whodathunk

Jun 9, 2017
i feel like people are being way too hard on the dev. the dude is working on it and impatient people are shitting on him for wanting to release a good product. just chill out. so what if it was promised on the weekend, shit happens. he's trying

Sep 24, 2017
i feel like people are being way too hard on the dev. the dude is working on it and impatient people are shitting on him for wanting to release a good product. just chill out.
They are not shitting on the developer... they are asking for someone who leaks the version.

No need for 1 when the dev himself will give it for free after fixing the buttload of bugs he let through the Patreon version
And as Omnikuken explained, this is senseless. Or the people would complain about a buggy version...

Patience is a Virtue.

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes