Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
The saves are located in your ...\AppData\LocalLow\BlackToad\TheNightDriver folder
However, it's a unity game, so editing can sometime be slightly more tricky than with your usual Ren'Py structure.
Any1 know how to change settings in the save? Btw, why Gina is fucking Boris ? (I forgot after the last update).

Sep 24, 2017
Is it supposed to auto trigger? All interactable options for Gina is grayed out and when interacting with the bed Nick says he doesn't want to sleep.
Yes, the conversation with Gina should auto trigger. After this there should be two conversations with her "Organisation", after this you can talk with her about Boris... now go to sleep.
If you can't do this something is wrong, you can post your save here and I will have a look!

The game is really unpolished, no save games, annoying breaking game bugs, i had to replay the whole game from the beginning 3 times in a row because the game got bugged.
I got stuck at multiple places because for some reason, i couldn't get in the car to continue so i give up and deleted the game. Needs a lot of fixes.
Hmm... version 0.5 is running good I had no bugs... it would help blacktoad if you tell him where you had problems so he can fix the bugs. Just saying you had problems and deleting the game don't help anybody...

Btw, why Gina is fucking Boris ? (I forgot after the last update).
You told her she should prove Boris loyalty for Nicole...

is there a walkthrough or guide for this game?
No. Search the thread when you have problems...

Last edited:

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
hummm i cant bring boris to jina.

How can i do that ? I jnow it was the end of the last update but with new update, always cant advance

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017

So , Boris is not loyal to Nicole?

Sep 24, 2017
hummm i cant bring boris to jina.

How can i do that ? I jnow it was the end of the last update but with new update, always cant advance
Did you use a save with the version 0.4a? There was a bug which caused such a problem... Post a save and I will have a look...

So , Boris is not loyal to Nicole?
Did you follow the story? Nicole ask you that you should find out if he is or not...

Reactions: Dino1000

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
hum it's okay i have look at dinner and i have anoter quest from the girl on the banket or i need to have paper and a pen, next unlock the next story.
I finish update so and yes i have a save from last version but it work :)

hyperion12

Jun 28, 2017
A save at the end of the previous version would be nice. I think I played this game from the beginning about 5-6 times now because the saves didn't work..

Reactions: vergil414

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I played 0.4 and now expected new content in 0.5 but I checked every location and every dialogue option and there is nothing to proceed. I got 2 Objectives in the book:

Hotel (Check out girls in hotel, find some ideas for hotel, then talk to Anna): Did so but my dude only says "Not yet" when talking to Anna.
Boris (Find a way to get close to Boris and test his loyalty): No idea how, went to every location and talked to everyone possible, no idea how to proceed.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I played 0.4 and now expected new content in 0.5 but I checked every location and every dialogue option and there is nothing to proceed. I got 2 Objectives in the book:

Hotel (Check out girls in hotel, find some ideas for hotel, then talk to Anna): Did so but my dude only says "Not yet" when talking to Anna.
Boris (Find a way to get close to Boris and test his loyalty): No idea how, went to every location and talked to everyone possible, no idea how to proceed.
Go to restaurant, there is Gabby and talk with her. Its way for Hotel, still from v0.4

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Really surprising game. A good P and C game with '90 age dynamics with a good story. Some engrish text, but a good graphic design. Well done.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
so is there sex with anna? im not on the dom path so im wondering what the dom option was when she shows you the office?

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Yes, the conversation with Gina should auto trigger. After this there should be two conversations with her "Organisation", after this you can talk with her about Boris... now go to sleep.
If you can't do this something is wrong, you can post your save here and I will have a look!
Thanks!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
there is a bug? i am in chapter 3 bandit i talk to everybody,take the money,talk to gina twice i don´t know what to do:confused:
edit:neverming i found gabby in the dinner place :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes