Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I seem to be stuck somewhere between Anna's office and the hotel, where the hints suggest visiting the girls at the hotel and find a way to improve things there (conv with Anna options are "Nothing yet" and "..."), and to get closer to Boris. Any suggestions on where to go from there?

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Save editor or Cheat Engine, though the variables are only numbered in the saves, so you'll need to test around a bit to find what you're looking for.
Anyone who wants to edit stats enter this site.

Find your save files (AppData\LocalLow\BlackToad\TheNightDriver)
Upload your save file to site
Its gonna be looks like this.
43:0|0:180|4:4|5:2|6:0|8:5|9:3|10:3|12:6|13:4|14:2|15:2|17:1|18:0|7:11|11:0|16:2|19:0|1:1|3:-1|2:1
Change the one i mark and save. (i add plus 5 to all )

ohboiimdone

Dec 6, 2018
Stuck with Hotel and Bring Boris to Gina quests.
I have went to both accessible rooms in the hotel and when I talk to Anna about it the conversation is "No not yet"
Also I am unable to talk to Boris, he is just standing outside
What am i supposed to do ?

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
I have went to both accessible rooms in the hotel and when I talk to Anna about it the conversation is "No not yet"
pretty sure thats a major bug with older saves.

Klyts

Oct 25, 2017
Have you tried going to the diner and looking to the left ? There should be someone waiting for you

Reactions: GucciGang69

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Yeah can anybody share some saves with me? I'm stuck when I need to bring Boris to see Gina, I can't find anything

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
does anybody know how big is the new updateis in terms of scenes? i mean since my save files are bugged and I can't proceed (like a few people her) i would like to know if it is woth starting a new game again. i don't want to start over again for like one scene.

thx in advance

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
does anybody know how big is the new updateis in terms of scenes? i mean since my save files are bugged and I can't proceed (like a few people her) i would like to know if it is woth starting a new game again. i don't want to start over again for like one scene.

thx in advance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017

thx in advance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. In the gallery there is scene: sex with Gabi and Anna is watching with naked tits. How can I get naked tits? In my walkthrough she is dressed up.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Still no full saves ? Goddamn.
1 > You can't have a full save since route split takes 2 saves
2 > It takes less time to actually play the game then come in here and spam "gimme full save nao" then wait for people to not give 1

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
Where do you find paper?
This game held so much promise and it just turns out into some visual novel with nice graphics. I just don't get it what I have to go and search for paper in LA.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
First time playing this game and I have to admit I'm sold. The atmosphere, the theme, everything works well together.

I don't like brothels and pimping but the theme of the game suits them well. I'm just glad there was an option to avoid selling out Gina.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
In the gallery there is scene: sex with Gabi and Anna is watching with naked tits. How can I get naked tits? In my walkthrough she is dressed up.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
From whom is having trouble to bring boris, first you need to improve the hotel going to meet Gabi in the dinner... so, doindg that just follow the flow.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
In the gallery there is scene: sex with Gabi and Anna is watching with naked tits. How can I get naked tits? In my walkthrough she is dressed up.
You gotta get her to lust 6+ before that scene with Gabi (like get all the choices to lust since the beginning), it'll auto-play instead of the dressed 1

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes