nkj11456

Oct 3, 2017
Can anybody upload the save after mc talks to anna about the hotel and they both go in the hotel and then he goes to sleep.

Klyts

Oct 25, 2017
Tried it, loaded my 0.4 save and realised I don't have access to anything in the gallery...why even live ? :HideThePain:

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
This game still desperately needs a walkthrough.

Like, for real. If you need dom >6 to see a whole scene, at least give hints as to what kind of points you get through your choices. This is not Ren'Py, you can't just scrollwheel up to see different outcomes. You have to save, load and try out new saves every 3 minutes to know the best outcome for your path. It ruins the immersion, which is this game's strongest point in my opinion, and risky as hell as there are quite a few bugs.

Or is there a way to cheat stats?

Last edited:

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
I believe my saves are bugged. After the scene in the hotel. I still have the hotel, Boris and business with Anna. Anna is not in her office, Gina is not giving the dialog option either.

Aug 23, 2021
People talkin 'bout Gina 'n Boris scene 'n I was like: "What? I've never seen that." Then I remembered I said "No" when she asked me to leave the place so Main character said the dinner was closed. I'd never say "Sure" and let a fat loser fuck her in my house. Disgusting.

Last edited:

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
This game still desperately needs a walkthrough.

Like, for real. If you need dom >6 to see a whole scene, at least give hints as to what kind of points you get through your choices. This is not Ren'Py, you can't just scrollwheel up to see different outcomes. You have to save, load and try out new saves every 3 minutes to know the best outcome for your path. It ruins the immersion, which is this game's strongest point in my opinion, and risky as hell as there are quite a few bugs.

Or is there a way to cheat stats?
I don't feel the need for a walkthrough, but if you do why don't you write one? Go through the hints in this thread, then play the game out and record what you do

Sep 24, 2017
I believe my saves are bugged. After the scene in the hotel. I still have the hotel, Boris and business with Anna. Anna is not in her office, Gina is not giving the dialog option either.
Sounds like its bugged.

the domination scenes dont work for me even though i have enough points on it...
The new scene with Anna? Not that you need MORE than 6 DOM >6 is not >=6...

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
I don't feel the need for a walkthrough, but if you do why don't you write one? Go through the hints in this thread, then play the game out and record what you do
Because I don't have the patience to sit through the same dream scene or car ride 8 times without being able to skip them to get that 1 dom point that otherwise will be missing two hours later to be able to watch the scene for that character I like.
If it was a Ren'Py game, I might actually do that, though. Haven't really thought about it before.

Sorry, I can't express it more nicely. If, as the player, I have to invest more time outside and inside REPLAYING the game to be able to enjoy it to its fullest extent, then I will write a post offering my opinion on that matter, fully expecting to be ignored if what I'm saying is absolute rubbish.

Save editor or Cheat Engine, though the variables are only numbered in the saves, so you'll need to test around a bit to find what you're looking for.
I see, thank you very much. I didn't know that you can edit unity save files on save editor. :)

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
it's insane that despite so many people asking for complete saves (both of them since there are 2 paths from what I can understand) nobody's doing it, why are people so selfish lmao

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord3

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
There is bug. The quest "hotel" should be finished at this moment... do have earlier saves?
Got it, ended up having to use a save before chapter 3 started.

Also, looks like a full playthrough is needed to unlock older scenes in the gallery.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
it's insane that despite so many people asking for complete saves (both of them since there are 2 paths from what I can understand) nobody's doing it, why are people so selfish lmao
Cause it takes about 30 mins to run through the entire game ? You just need to save/load at every choice and get max lust or dom points. The game is extremely linear. Finding the right choice is the only timesink

Reactions: Necronlord3

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Cause it takes about 30 mins to run through the entire game ? You just need to save/load at every choice and get max lust or dom points. The game is extremely linear. Finding the right choice is the only timesink
I see people complain about bugs and stuff, and I'm just stuck in what appears to be a dream, this game isn't very fun -.-

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes