Sep 24, 2017
Thank you but i played the game from start 3 times and i do not want to play same things :/ I had v0.4b save. There is no error message but I do not know what to do. In the questbook it says go to anna office ant talk to anna but anna is not here. Ican'tt sleep in the bed either. Other quest says test boris loyalty and i can't enter the bar. I am stuck right here I can't progress any further
This sounds like a bug which is one of the reasons why I recommended to restart. Is the quest "hotel" still in your log? If yes, you have to restart or to try an other save game, If not than post your save here and I will have a look...

al3mu

Nov 25, 2017
Love the game so far
Any plans for an update to the text? Maybe add an option for a contrasted text box or a larger font for the dialogues?

Reactions: blacktoad
Sep 24, 2017
Last edited:

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
Your save is buggy. Try an other save or restart.

I am confused... do you want to unlock the gallery or do you want to proceed in the game? :unsure:

You can load the save. No need for the .jpeg... :unsure:
I want to proceed through game and my save is broken. So i tried to unlock gallery to not play the game from the start to see scenes.

beatitnoob

Oct 5, 2017
Honestly, a save after the major bug that prevents you from sleeping would be unreal! I can manually adjust the stats so that I get the scenes, but a save at that point would be great.

Reactions: Night King

Henriyk

Jun 8, 2020
Do not know if the game's developer is inspired by Telltale, but the comparison is obvious. It's excellent and how wonderful it is to see something other than the usual mediocre content in the adult games section. It's a lot about sex and power, but also with a good story and not least people with personality. BlackToad - Really hope your work with TND is appreciated because it is excellent what you have created and are creating.

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
blacktoad I rewatched Body double after seeing that ref. Any more noir recommendations? 'The Grifters' with baby John Cusack is pretty good and also has an incest-ey subplot going on (nothing happens obviously but still risque for the 90s).
I never watched "The Grifters", looks awesome, thx! I love De Palma, my recommendation is to go through his credits :) And if not him, then "Silver", "Body Heat" (classic), "Crash" (Cronenberg), "Against All Odds" maybe. (all different fetishes I think)

Reactions: riverrungames
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes