Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
any ways to cheat? saveditors or some files to substitute?
Cheat what though ? Game is extremely linear and (bugs aside) you can't get lost and can't get stuck. Only thing you can divert off is Anna's route, which is the only place stat-choices during dialogues matter. Aside from that, you can just replay the game to go the other stat-route and unlock the gallery in about 1 hour per run .....
That makes you the slut in this one:LOL::LOL:
Well, MC is litterally selling his ass to the mafia to keep his notmom from getting shafted. So yeah, he's a slut

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Just a quick question regarding character relations:
Will put in a spoiler just to be safe:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are my assumptions more or less correct or am I missing the boat completely?

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Gina isn't MC's mom nor his GF. She came to live with his dad. They killed him and she ran. End of story.
There does seem to be some history between MC and Gina as well, since he was initially angry with her, before he called her when Anna mentioned that she was looking for him. I'm glad she's not his mom. I imagine they were very close before she left. I mean he risk quite a lot for her to be able to get back, so she must mean something to him. (Also the love stat for her is off the charts compared to any other girl)

BTW, awesome game. Have not said it before.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Gina was Nick's dad's squeeze and possibly occasional accomplice, after his mom (whom he never met) died. Gina took care of Nick for a while, then sold his dad out to another (more powerful) org/cartel whom his dad was presumably antagonising, so they'd spare her, Nick and the rest of the gang (Boris, Vasyl etc.). Then she fled bc Boris wanted to kill her to avenge the death of Nick's dad (his partner-in-crime). That is her side of the story, no doubt things will turn out more complicated in the end. She's def not his mom, but she is a quasi- mother figure/guardian/surrogate like Anna.
Sounds about right, except it was Vasyl that wanted to kill Gina, not Boris. It seems like Boris always had a crush/thing for Gina. Boris seems to be more of a foot soldier/muscle

Reactions: chthonic_goat_666

LordCazZ

May 8, 2018
Hey I just want to unlock the gallery and I know it is stored in the reg files tho its all hexadecimal values and I have no idea what I should change to unlcok the gallery. So if anyone already unlocked the gallery scenes could you send the exported reg or post it here so I can just copy paste it to unlock the gallery. Thx.

Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
There does seem to be some history between MC and Gina as well, since he was initially angry with her, before he called her when Anna mentioned that she was looking for him. I'm glad she's not his mom. I imagine they were very close before she left. I mean he risk quite a lot for her to be able to get back, so she must mean something to him. (Also the love stat for her is off the charts compared to any other girl)

BTW, awesome game. Have not said it before.
I think since she was living with MC's dad, she's like a stepmother to MC. But their background story and their events in the game don't seem like they're completely strangers. Also as you said, the stats between MC and Gina are started very differently compared to other women. Maybe it was like a hint that we should assume they are related. So when I play, I'd assume she's MC's mother.
But on paper, she's not. she's just a mother figure in real story. I don't know why, maybe it's beacuse of patreon rules or maybe Dev wanted to write the story that way on purpose.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I think since she was living with MC's dad, she's like a stepmother to MC.

Also as you said, the stats between MC and Gina are started very differently compared to other women. Maybe it was like a hint that we should assume they are related. So when I play, I'd assume she's MC's mother. But on paper, she's not.
Being a stepmom, even a sort of pseudo-stepmom/mother figure who was never officially a stepmom, would probably be enough to justify a stronger relationship between the two right from the start.

But even beyond that, you've got the added complication of her having been with your dad (which means she probably sees the things she liked about him in you), and the guilt that comes from selling him out. So the relationship is going to be much more complicated right out of the gate.

asko06

Feb 25, 2021

version v6 released

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes