AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I wanted to start over because I wanted to reverse a choice I made. The new game went through the opening animation, then told me to answer the phone. When I went to the phone, my phone directory came up. All of my progress was still there, and I had never even bothered to save my game. The new game option needs to be fixed.

Reactions: stoneguy31

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just started. Looks good.... BUT

1. I really want to change the MC name
2. Is there a key to highlight interactive objects? I hate hot spot searching.

Dec 14, 2018
Hi.
I seem to be stuck in some kind of loop
Downloaded 0.6. My save is just after gina "tests" boris loyalty in the bathroom. My options / quests are:
1- Go to sleep
2- Get closer to boris and....
3- Talk to nicole

1- If try to go sleep the MC says "i dont want to sleep"
2- ???
3- If I go to see nicole Vasily tells me she is out of town and that she will be back tomorrow

* One thing I noticed is that everytime I go back to the appartment and try to go to the bathroom (even when Gina is on the kitchen / livingroom) I get to see the "loyalty testing" scene over and over.

Any ideas?

Sep 24, 2017
Hi.
Downloaded 0.6. My save is just after gina "tests" boris loyalty in the bathroom. My options / quests are:
1- Go to sleep
3- Talk to nicole

2- ???
3- If I go to see nicole Vasily tells me she is out of town and that she will be back tomorrow

* One thing I noticed is that everytime I go back to the appartment and try to go to the bathroom (even when Gina is on the kitchen / livingroom) I get to see the "loyalty testing" scene over and over.

Any ideas?
After you talk to Vasily... look in your log again... there is a new entry... ;)

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I am getting sdtuck in what I think is a dream sequence - in B/W, going into the hotel/brothel , meet Mery at the desk.......then stuck.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Very nice game so far!
I like the graphics a lot and the animations are also really good. The hint system works quite well, there was just one time where I got stuck for some minutes until I found Gabi in the diner.
There isn't too much story so far but the story that is available for now is quite interesting.
The only things I would point out are:
  • There is one animation - the first one, when the MC gets Anna to get to the hotel to check out Gabi's idea with the costumes and the MC the fucks Gabi in front of Anna - that needs some polishing. The beginning and the end of the animation aren't in sync which leads to a flawed loop. That should be fixed in time.
  • There should be some hints at the beginning of the game about the traits of the different female characters. Otherwise you'll end up going for the wrong traits and that way miss many of the available scenes for them. For example: Quite some actions/options for Anna that are meant to increase the dominance over her can also be interpreted by the player as quite rude. If you don't know that she seems to like to be dominated by a guy that could be her son then you don't go initially for the domination path. And in that case you end up missing half of the scenes for her. And the only way to "fix" that is to start a new game. That's not very funny - at least for me.
  • I would really like to have an option to hide the text during the animations, maybe by pressing a certain key on the keyboard.
  • I'd like to see a rollback or at least an autosave function in the game. Right now you have to save every few minutes manually to test out different choices and their outcome. And often you still have to repeat quite some steps since the last save until you get to certain choices and that costs precious time and reduces the overall fun because the game flow suffers unnecessarily.
Aside from that this is a very promising game and I'm really intrigued by it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Started playing this and i am very surprised, both the 3D scenarios and the 2D art are high quality. Anything else
walkerjonny summarized well what i am thinking about the game.

Nice work dev. (y) :)

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Did this update in terms of storyline consist of

- Driving to the bar, being told Nicole isn't there
- Teleport back home and check up Jennifer and give her a ride home
- Then you go home and go to bed and you have a wet dream (with the only sex scene in the update)

Just wanted to make sure I didn't encounter a bug or something?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi.
1- Go to sleep
3- Talk to nicole

2- ???

Any ideas?
In in the exact same scenario and status. Theres nothing new beyond this, as after you are told that Nicole is out of town, you get taken automatically to the Nicks Apartment, near his car and thats it. There are no other new entries or anything.

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes