Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Have you dudes even tried to read the changelog ? You get 1 scene (maybe not if loading from 0.5), an optionnal scene and the dream. That's it. Stop crying there's nothing to do when there's actually nothing to do and read what the dev did instead

Nov 24, 2017
Pros: I love these beautiful art type of game. This game also has promising story line.
Cons: I was stuck at hotel's idea quest for 30 min. Maybe improving on suggestion what to do next on the quest could be added? Also need better lightning around the map.
Not saying you are wrong :), but I remember some truly great games (like Grin Fandango, the original Sam and Max, Syberia, etc.), where I was stuck on what to do for days before figuring it out or finding the solution by accident. So, seeing being stuck for only 30 minutes gave me a chuckle. :)

Basically almost all good point and click adventure games would have those points and multiple of them. :D

docc2009

Mar 21, 2020
cool game, it's a pity there is no mod for passing and Russian) and so everything went I'm waiting for the update

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Great game, the atmosphere is good and that is created with the great music and art style - totally loving this and going to be tracking it to the end. I think I might have spotted a bug with Nicoles Stats, I had lots of love and a few lust, but numerially it only shows 1 love, but the bars have moved up from 0 - so this looks like a bug. Other than that a brilliant game well done developer for trying something new.

lurker12

Jul 22, 2017
I've been replaying this, have the Dom (formerly Fear) choices for Nicole been removed?
I'd swear I got a few +Fear results for Nicole when I first played the 0.4 version, but I'm not getting any +Dom in 0.5 or 0.6 when I'm doing a full replay.

Maybe I've missed the right choices/combinations? Can anyone tell me which dialog choices lead to +Dom with Nicole?

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
I've been replaying this, have the Dom (formerly Fear) choices for Nicole been removed?
I'd swear I got a few +Fear results for Nicole when I first played the 0.4 version, but I'm not getting any +Dom in 0.5 or 0.6 when I'm doing a full replay.

Maybe I've missed the right choices/combinations? Can anyone tell me which dialog choices lead to +Dom with Nicole?
If there was a choice (but I don't think so), it was a mistake. Because Nicole's Dom should be the hardest Dom in the game, by design, and (my) logic :D

Kbm0004

May 2, 2020
i am stucking at 0.5 version story line. i showed anna to hotel, she told me to meet her at tomorrow and talked with visyl and gina. Now i cant go to bed. i have nothing to do

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
i am stucking at 0.5 version story line. i showed anna to hotel, she told me to meet her at tomorrow and talked with visyl and gina. Now i cant go to bed. i have nothing to do
Idem. I have to get some ideas for hotel, take anna to (name of a man), talk to this fucking man but I'm stuck.

sailordus

Apr 9, 2020
Same, I'm stuck with the 3 tasks you mentioned... I can't see anything to do in Version 2.6. Boris, talk to Anna, and Hotel. Can't do any of these.

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes