craftyg

Feb 25, 2018
thanks. i missed her sitting there. i already got a note saying it is over. great game! definitely on my watch list.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
So after you got back from movie with Anna where and in the dream sequence where are you supposed to go ?? The woman kept saying go to bad but I can't see anything

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hi. I can't go through the part of putting the film in Ana's house, I select the films but nothing happens, does anyone know how to proceed? When is the next update coming out? Good game, congratulations to the developer.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hi. I can't go through the part of putting the film in Ana's house, I select the films but nothing happens, does anyone know how to proceed? When is the next update coming out? Good game, congratulations to the developer.
Get the 3 movie stack/bundle and click on the VCR beside the TV, then select the only 1 from the inventory that'll do anything (nothing will happen with the other 2)

LLIaxid

Nov 28, 2019
people, can someone throw off the saving of version 0.5 After reinstalling Windows, everything flew off, but somehow it's not very easy to pass from scratch

• Thinking Face
Reactions: balvenie1401
4.60 star(s) 135 Votes