Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I seem to be running into a bug, or at least a problem going forward after I meet with Nicole & Vasyl, gather the TV and VCR, and try to return to the car. The keys don't display and attempts to drag them down to either the car or MC don't result in me being able to enter the car and return to my office, per guide.

Dec 22, 2018
Don't know what you did with the mac version but it's unplayable. It freezes and lags way too much. Hell even the windows version runs better on the virtual machine on mac.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Feedback
  1. Add a spread-eagle position for Anna during climax
  2. Hotel should always be accessible
  3. Add Amy (room 1) to gallery
  4. Add Deborah (room 3) to gallery and more positions

Last edited:
Reactions: LithosAsthenos

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Pretty sure it's Lust 8.. I reckon so far only Nicole has a Love trigger (set to 4..)
Ahh, my bad, probably is. Haven't properly played through 0.7 as i had issues. Just went off the patreon post where toad mentioned important stats. Annas lust is >7, i think the one i was thinking about is if she agrees to close/watch the shop or not.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2020
i'm done ive restarted like 20 times and after each update hoping it would fix it but i still can't do the package for mary quest and the hotel quest just a bunch of waisted time i can't stand unity games anyway, anywho good luck

Reactions: darker246

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
i'm done ive restarted like 20 times and after each update hoping it would fix it but i still can't do the package for mary quest and the hotel quest just a bunch of waisted time i can't stand unity games anyway, anywho good luck
Is the problem really with unity and not your system..? I never had any issue in recent times with unity, a couple of years ago I had issues when I was on a potato system, but that was obv not unity's fault per se..

Reactions: dark.knight48

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
potential bug: something may be off with how Nicole's stats are counted. I'm sure i had 5 or 6 love with her but if I check the black book the meter looks accurate, but the number reads as 0. I noticed this after I failed a 2> love stat check in the conversation with Nicole regarding the envelope.

Reactions: Sharku and aj1

Clone002

Mar 26, 2019
Started the new version, saw Gina have sex in the bathroom and now I'm stuck because Nicole is not in her office and I can't go to sleep... What do I have to do??

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes