Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I'm stuck like this... fucking bug. It's not working

can't get into the car, can't place keys on car...
Exactly the problem I am having. Occurred to me I might have done something out of sequence, like cleaned my office and THEN spoken to Jennifer about watching a movie, or not spoken to Tuna because I was able to get the TV/VCR while talking to Vasyl; just don't know.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
i'm done ive restarted like 20 times and after each update hoping it would fix it but i still can't do the package for mary quest and the hotel quest just a bunch of waisted time i can't stand unity games anyway, anywho good luck
What's the issue with that quest? I know I got stuck for a bit because you had to open your map and go to get her package first. I thought Anna would give it to you after the chat but she never mentioned having to drive the next town over to pick it up and then delivering it. Try that next time and see if it solves your problem.

Feb 26, 2020
What's the issue with that quest? I know I got stuck for a bit because you had to open your map and go to get her package first. I thought Anna would give it to you after the chat but she never mentioned having to drive the next town over to pick it up and then delivering it. Try that next time and see if it solves your problem.
I've gone to the next town several times but it doesnt let me or give options to get a package

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
I know "the fans" will screech about how the game doesn't need a walkthrough.
Huge fan and patreon, definitely needs something. I'm going to suggest that each answer has the relevent symbol depending on action/response. At least you know where you're going with that, even if it was unlocked 2nd playthrough.

and this also needs a skip text button
Tap/Hold space my friend.

Also anyone wanting to skip the stats, i have a quick solution.

1) Go to

2) Drag/open save, beginning is best.

3) It will show a bunch of values. like this 43:0, the want the right one. These are the ones i think i know.

0 is money 0:whatever, 4 is jen love, 5 jen lust, 6 jen dom
7 gina love, 11 gina lust, 16 gina dom
8 anna love, 9 anna lust, 10 anna dom
12 gabi love, 13 gabi lust, 14 gabi dom
15 nicole love, 17 nicole lust, 18 nicole dom (15/18 i'm unsure on.)

Anyway it will take two minutes to upload, change values to say 10, download and drag back into the temp folder appdata - local low - blacktoad.

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
For all the people experiencing bugs: Be SURE not to skip around from save to save when trying to play. I did that and when I started a new game Gina started out in my room and when i tried to answer the ringing phone my black book opened up. DON'T skip around from save file to save file. Close the game completely and relaunch. It may help.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
so im supposed to buy a pie but dont have any money, after talking to everyone i cant find a way to get more money. am i missing something or did i do a whoopsie

Reactions: zendrix

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Really enjoyed it great game (time for another Patreonage)
If the devs on here add a yearly option please to Patreon

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
so im supposed to buy a pie but dont have any money, after talking to everyone i cant find a way to get more money. am i missing something or did i do a whoopsie
Money scattered all over the game on tables etc just look
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
can we view the gallery in a big picture or scene or it is just a small photo?
Edit; Didn't see the previous changelog we just have to click on the phone in the Gallery screen to play the scene. Awesome touch. Even Radio Is interactive,

Last edited:

Nyx!

Nov 20, 2021
Anyone know how you can sleep? My mission is to go to sleep but I have no idea how to do that. I'm in his apartment but clicking on the couch doesn't do anything and there doesn't seem to be a bedroom.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Anyone know how you can sleep? My mission is to go to sleep but I have no idea how to do that. I'm in his apartment but clicking on the couch doesn't do anything and there doesn't seem to be a bedroom.
1 of the 2 doors on the righ-ish wall is the bedroom. The other on the same wall is the bathroom. It's probably too blacked for you to see, just troll your mouse around until the icon changes. Unless you play on phone, in which case > lol

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes