RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I started just now but its feels like needs walkthrough, am i wrong? I'm feeling like i can lose scenes with choising wrong options?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I started just now but its feels like needs walkthrough, am i wrong? I'm feeling like i can lose scenes with choising wrong options?
Only Anna's stat choices matter (for now). Every other girl doesn't care what you do to them (for now). You'd need 2 saves depending on what Anna stat you max out, or just unlock the entire gallery with the new 0.6 trick

Reactions: Mrs Delington

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
:unsure::unsure:how to fuck Gina in dream ?
Thats not Gina, it's Susan if you play the version to the end you'll automatically get a dream sequence just move forward into the house then use the elevator and you'll meet Susan and it will eventually lead to the scene of you fucking her in your dream.

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
a WT would be better than the unlock patch, cause the game is to good to just unlock the gallery, the best thing is goin through it. looking forward to seeing a hero show up

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
a WT would be better than the unlock patch, cause the game is to good to just unlock the gallery, the best thing is goin through it. looking forward to seeing a hero show up
Here we go again : game is 99% linear, the only split you'll get is what you choose for Anna. Just save/load on every choice and make 2 saves going ballsdeep on 1 stat each and you'll get everything.

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
Here we go again : game is 99% linear, the only split you'll get is what you choose for Anna. Just save/load on every choice and make 2 saves going ballsdeep on 1 stat each and you'll get everything.
I think me and many other guy who are looking for a WT did exactly the same thing, yet we still missed some scenes. Sometimes you just don't know this or that choice could unlock something new.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Which two of the three stats for Anna: Love, Lust, Domination.
Domination should be one of them but which one is the second?
Thanks in advance!

fjlkflkjs534

Feb 5, 2020
I know people are having discussions on WT. I am stuck in a dream sequence right after the Gabi is sent to my room.
I don't know where to go. All the rooms in the corridor including the exit door just repeats the process of MC walking through the door and being presented with 6 different doors. All of which lead to the MC walking through a door.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I know people are having discussions on WT. I am stuck in a dream sequence right after the Gabi is sent to my room.
I don't know where to go. All the rooms in the corridor including the exit door just repeats the process of MC walking through the door and being presented with 6 different doors. All of which lead to the MC walking through a door.
You need to grab the wad of $ laying on a table and then use any door not the 1 you came from

Jul 23, 2019
In the 0.6 fix released, BlackToad said the "Dream" should be Boris x Gina if "No". Can someone elaborate on it? I can recall the Staff's face changing into Gina's on my first playthrough. But I forgot the parameters I was in already.

Cheers!

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes