Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys, as some of you already know, I was sick last week (I had covid). I’m fine now, up and working, but I will have to delay the update for a week or two, I think mid-February is more realistic.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just pointing out that a few dudes PM'd me about my glorious avatar pic, of which I take all benefits and never mention either toadface or this place ;)

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Just pointing out that a few dudes PM'd me about my glorious avatar pic, of which I take all benefits and never mention either toadface or this place ;)
I'm just surprised you had the time to take a break from endlessly posting in the STS thread.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
*Set in a dark and dirty world, full of drug dealers, prostitutes, criminals, and liars.*

Sounds like my family christmas dinner when the whole family gets together.

But I have to say the setting and artwork are nice, I'll be watching this game for the foreseeable future.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020

Hey guys, as some of you already know, I was sick last week (I had covid). I’m fine now, up and working, but I will have to delay the update for a week or two, I think mid-February is more realistic.
Sorry to hear that you had the Vid I hope you will be ok and the one thing that is pissing me off about the Vid is that it's killing or otherwise impairing many great inde game makers and groups.

Hang in there BlackToad things will get better hopefully.

• Red Heart
Reactions: al3mu

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

It will be on Friday. “Party at Joe’s” is done and in the game (scenes with Angel and Denise). Working on other smaller tasks, finished or not, I will release the update on Friday

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020

It will be on Friday. “Party at Joe’s” is done and in the game (scenes with Angel and Denise). Working on other smaller tasks, finished or not, I will release the update on Friday
Holy.......... That looks promising. Thanks for sharing

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
You (probably) have to restart every new build anyway to avoid bugs/getting stuck on nothing. And the gallery has an unlock-all now, so even less need to replay
Just a save file pls :(
Omnikuken is exactly right.

A save file wont help much in this game. You can't revisit sex scenes in the main story because this is a strongly narrative driven game. If you want a save file just to see all the scenes, you're better off going into the gallery and clicking on the telephone to unlock all the scenes. You can watch those as much as you want.

If you want a save file so you can just play the new update content without starting over from the beginning then, I can't recommend that either. You most likely will encounter a game-breaking bug that will force you to start over from the beginning anyway.

Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: sherlockchange

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

In the next update, (I don’t know when will it be yet) Nick will give Mary a list of costumes for girls. What will be on it? Consider that TND is a retro-themed game if you want to suggest movie/TV characters. I will make a poll after if there are a lot of different suggestions.

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes