Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No hero yet ? Not even toadboi to spite himself and release it before the pirates do it ? Shame

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
No hero yet ? Not even toadboi to spite himself and release it before the pirates do it ? Shame
Weird, since he posted it discord. probably slipped their mind. Anyway....

It is a smaller update, so I will give it a 0.7a version name (not V.0.8). New scenes are with Angel and Denise, and there is no more gameplay. Other things are small and boring to mention. Maybe “under the influence” condition is fun, basically, if you are drunk or drugged, it will alter or completely remove some choices. I’m still trying it out, but I think it can be fun. The good news is, as always, after a small update next one has to be big :)
Because it is a small update, I want to release it publicly immediately. Hope you guys don’t mind that.
Mac version
Unfortunately, I don’t have access to Mac at the moment. I hope that will change in a few days.​

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
A few bugs in the new scene : Angel blowjob show the gallery instead, once you hit "push her head", you get the actual stuff, if you hit "cum", you get back to the gallery (no cursor shown, the scene plays itself but nothing is seen), then it refreshes itself so you can move the mouse around. That's 2 scenes not showing up.

Maybe voluntary, but I already had it unlocked from 0.7 (and buggy as above) without doing anything (not even loading my 0.7 save). Hitting the phone unlock didn't fix it

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
A few bugs in the new scene : Angel blowjob show the gallery instead, once you hit "push her head", you get the actual stuff, if you hit "cum", you get back to the gallery (no cursor shown, the scene plays itself but nothing is seen), then it refreshes itself so you can move the mouse around. That's 2 scenes not showing up.

Maybe voluntary, but I already had it unlocked from 0.7 (and buggy as above) without doing anything (not even loading my 0.7 save). Hitting the phone unlock didn't fix it
I did a new playthrough with the 7.a version ( deleted all old save files ) Gallery works as intended for me. No issues with any scenes at all so might be a corrupted save file on your end?

However I did run in a bug while playing and saving a lot along the way to to get the right points for certain scenes and at some point MC would walk into the wall of Vasyls bar on loading a save, he would be glitched there, upon reloading it if i clicked anywhere preventing him from walking into the wall it would be fine, until talking to Nicole there, the animation of love increase would come up randomly ( over the door of the office ) and the + sign of the love increase would stay on the door so I couldn't interact with it anymore/entering the office or the back to get the t.v and vcr was impossible. Restarting the game before loading that save fixed things ( think it was buggy because I used space to run through dialogue before )

Reactions: blacktoad

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I did a new playthrough with the 7.a version ( deleted all old save files ) Gallery works as intended for me. No issues with any scenes at all so might be a corrupted save file on your end?

However I did run in a bug while playing and saving a lot along the way to to get the right points for certain scenes and at some point MC would walk into the wall of Vasyls bar on loading a save, he would be glitched there, upon reloading it if i clicked anywhere preventing him from walking into the wall it would be fine, until talking to Nicole there, the animation of love increase would come up randomly ( over the door of the office ) and the + sign of the love increase would stay on the door so I couldn't interact with it anymore/entering the office or the back to get the t.v and vcr was impossible. Restarting the game before loading that save fixed things ( think it was buggy because I used space to run through dialogue before )
It's not a save bug since using the phone does the same thing. Maybe I'll have to burn my save folder and hope the phone unlocks it correctly without anything there

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I see the word families in the overview but no Ipatch. Are there no family fun times in this game? ;)
Art looks amazing by the way. Are there animated lewd scenes? Any music or sound? :unsure:

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
Hi I just wanna ask about the game content, are there only Milf in the game or there are some cute girl too?

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone know where the save files are located on windows
I believe they are:
C:\users\<computer name>\appdata\LocalLow
You'll see the game name as a folder. Sometimes the dev may cloak it as a different name but should be relatively easy to spot.
- yea, this dev labeled it as his name: BlackToad

Last edited:

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
I can't find anything to do after talking gina about boris (and she asks me to talk to boris next day to visit her) ... i have tips: ideas for hotel , boris , bring boris to gina but can't find a way to continue...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Back to my buglicious gallery : deleting my save folder didn't help. Still the same, with or without the phone. Seems like there's another secret folder with the gallery data, apart from the /blacktoad/ in /locallow/. There's also the weird thing that the new party scene is labelled "Mery 1" ......

Reactions: blacktoad

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
v0.7a
It is a smaller update, so I will give it a 0.7a version name (not V.0.8). New scenes are with Angel and Denise, and there is no more gameplay. Other things are small and boring to mention. Maybe “under the influence” condition is fun, basically, if you are drunk or drugged, it will alter or completely remove some choices. I’m still trying it out, but I think it can be fun. The good news is, as always, after a small update next one has to be big :)
Unfortunately, I don’t have access to Mac at the moment. I hope that will change in a few days.
Hmm, I dont seem to be able to find these "new scenes" following the last point of the last release... maybe these are scenes that are accessable prior to my save point maybe.. ?

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
I can't find anything to do after talking gina about boris (and she asks me to talk to boris next day to visit her) ... i have tips: ideas for hotel , boris , bring boris to gina but can't find a way to continue...
You need to buy a pie, I think. Talk to Nancy at the diner and she will mark on your map where to pick up a pie. Pick up pie, and give to Gina. Then go to the store room a Vasil's bar to find out where Boris is.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
You need to buy a pie, I think. Talk to Nancy at the diner and she will mark on your map where to pick up a pie. Pick up pie, and give to Gina. Then go to the store room a Vasil's bar to find out where Boris is.
sorry nancy gives the "..." nothing and can't find gina after home scene ...

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes