Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
The quest says "Take the tv to your office and talk to Jennifer."

I put the TV in the office, but can't find Jennifer.

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
I am absolutely stumped - I can't interact with anyone, Gina's not at the apartment, Nicole is not around either. Last thing I was able to do was talk to Boris and meet Greek. After that... NADA! Do I have to start over? :/

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Every1 asking for a guide never bothered to actually play the game ......
What a bullshit, I played the game till the 0.7 version and it was horrible, cause there are different paths and unobvious choices, so I had to waste lots of time on replaying scenes and trying to find out what choice influences on what parameter, and then returning to an earlier points to change the path to get some H-scene.
This game has an excellent art and magnificent atmosphere, but a horrible gameplay and lots of bugs.

So I'm asking again, is here any adequate person, who can help with retelling the plot of the last episode?

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What a bullshit, I played the game till the 0.7 version and it was horrible, cause there are different paths and unobvious choices, so I had to waste lots of time on replaying scenes and trying to find out what choice influences on what parameter, and then returning to an earlier points to change the path to get some H-scene.
This game has an excellent art and magnificent atmosphere, but a horrible gameplay and lots of bugs.

So I'm asking again, is here any adequate person, who can help with retelling the plot of the last episode?
Apparently posting in multiple threads at 3am is a bad idea. Everything in that quote wasn't meant for this place ..... Though there is indeed a mini-hint guide in the game, it's too much of a buggy mess to replay every new update. If no1 bothered to update their guide for ~3 builds, there might be a good reason

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Short but fun update.

The Gallery is missing the latest girls scene and one of Gabi's scenes is mostly broken.

Reactions: madmit

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
This version seems bugged for me. I played this a year ago or so, and had 0 issues finding Gabi at the diner, but this time, no matter order I do any of the quests, I cannot finish the "hotel ideas" part. If I go into the diner, Nancy is the only one there, and she kicks me out when were in the back because someone enters. Then I can no longer go back inside. I never had this issue, but maybe something changed and I'm missing the obvious.

EDIT:

I figured it out lol, now I feel stupid, but I will keep this up for anyone else who get this problem, I saw a few in the thread ask about it.

You cannot complete the hotel quest on the same day you get it, go back to Anna and take her out to the movie theater, the next day Gabi will appear in the diner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pajorion

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
blacktoad and everyone else, I made a walkthrough for the dialogue stat points and various stat checks. As well explaining a few story forks that can be confusing bc they lead to skipping scenes/different scenes later on. Some of the stat gains are guesses by me but it's more or less accurate I think (feel free to point out errors and I'll correct them). It's chronological so it also might help figure out in what order to do things, but most scenes/segments where you don't gain any stats are left out.

Some of the stat checks may also be inaccurate because in one case I know of (Anna's lust>7) "Char's stat>X" means X+1 or more to pass the check, whereas in most other cases >X seems to indicate X or more. Either typos or bugs. Sir Toadstaff, prithee fixeth.

In case people don't understand the syntax. Positive stat changes are statname1 statname4 etc. Negative ones are statname-3 etc. #s prefix choices, and the number of #s correspond to how far down the choice tree it is. So main choices are #, sub choices are ##, ### etc. The "====" is to mark the end of a scene/segment.

New status as of 0.7a (for now the only example of it is the party at joe's): "UNDER THE INFLUNCE" which is displayed on the top right of the screen as an exclamation sign inside a circle. this alters some dialogues and stat gains/losses, or makes them unavailable as long as it's active. basically if you get high drunk etc your behaviour reflects that (which can be good or bad). from here on i will prefix any changed or unavailable dialogue options with "UTI".

EDIT: updated for 0.7a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WT for v0.9?

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Remember Folks: Start a new game or just use BlackToad's save he posted for new content!

Using old save files on a new version will be bugged!

I played through just fine with no issues.

Reactions: maxel2 and KALKAT
4.60 star(s) 135 Votes