ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
First night, Gabi comes to my apartment and if I choose "Bend over the table" the screen is black up until the "Fuck her/Let her go" choice. Is this a general problem?

Reactions: OrcRider

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Some additional info from the Patreon.

I left my testing/cheat menu visible (on/off button next to money). It’s a bit ugly and badly designed. You can play around with it, but it could break the game, I'm not sure.

I know it’s been a long time, but as I said before, I had to do it like this. I really hope the game works as it should be now, I spend so much time fixing everything. But I made so much mess with the last couple of updates (in-game and dev). There a still visual bugs, spelling mistakes, etc. But should be in the playable state now. I hope I didn’t make some new unknown bugs by fixing the old ones.

As I said in previous posts, the plan now is to add content and not to progress the story for now. I will focus on scenes, new girls, ways to get points with the main girls, etc. It should be much faster, cause there is not much game design and logic, more art and fun stuff :) First, the next thing I’m working on is a big dream that is missing right now. I will make some polls about it soon.

Let me know what you think about all of this. I'm wondering what you think about the last scene (Raven). I was thinking about doing that for a long time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ripley1982

Dec 8, 2017
Man this was a hidden gem of a game. Love the style and setting, the pacing with cheat was perfect. Could use some more dialog to build even more atmosphere. Also since it doesnt use renpy it would be wise to keep unlocking gallery couse backtracking isnt really and option. And to really hook me in to actually pay, add some real milf story(Gina kinda works). How has the release pacing gone so far?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: BlackToad
you need to fix the bug of the main milf house of this game, if you enter it alone then it is impossible to leave it, because there is no icon for the external door.... I'm glad I saved it before entering.
You can only leave this house if you agree to have dinner with him, then Mc enters and leaves automatically, after that her house is released for you to visit but if you enter you can't leave.:unsure:

Jul 23, 2019
Another relatively short but sweet update.

I really hope Toad will recycle some of the art and poses to add more scenes for the current lineup of girls.

So we can have more scenes for less dev production time.

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes