Jun 28, 2020
3 months for update from 0.8 to 0.9. There is for me no doubt that he (Blacktoad) needs help with coding etc. I'm not talking about whether we're entitled to anything here in this forum - PIRATES. But if you patreon and have to wait for an update which is guaranteed not to be the biggest in the world (in hindsight of the latest updates) 3 months is not acceptable. Let me just make it 100 percent clear this is no criticism of Blacktoad, his game is some of the best in here, but 3 months it just creates frustrations because the game is so good. PS. and no ,, I'm not good enough at coding.
He has been polishing and bugfixing a lot of stuff. Also he made and took polls for several new character designs. Part of the reason this update got delayed is cus he wanted it to have 2 h-scenes instead of 1. Add in the fact that at $400 on month on patreon it's likely a side-gig for him, three months doesn't seem too long imo.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Iam not familiar with most of features of this community , although there is one made this request but still no progress .
You have to wait for some rando on Patreon who paid high enough to have the link, then hope he's willing to dump what he paid for in here so a bunch of rabid pirates can play "his" game. Not much people pledged on Patreon to begin with, so having 1 of those come here with a link is even rarer. Making a thread for it won't do much either. Better wait. Or harass the dev with PMs until he chokes on them and posts the links himself

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes