aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know when to expect a new update? What did the dev share on Patreon on May 15?
No idea on update. The may 15th post was just a progress graph pic, and the last thing i saw from toad was on the 13th of june on discord, where they said update soon as its been a while.

Reactions: Hlextor

Weebow

Jul 1, 2022
I'm stuck, I'm trying to go to the bar to talk to nicole about borris, but nicole isn't there. dude says she'll be back tomorrow and I go back home. But the game says I can't sleep. Idk if I missed something or if my game is bugged.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I get the vipe of one game i have called Night Call
I didn't see what's up here but the screen shot looks like it
if this game got some incest Tag without ntr Tag or with avoidable ntr something like that would be hot i mean look at the second pic lovely sleep don't let the bed bug bite really don't let them they can take your arm off :D

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.8
Just something that got really bugged in this game.
The DV must have forgotten to put an entry and exit door in Anna's house.
There's a certain time in the game when, you have a date at her house, Mc enters there and leaves fine because it's automatic.
but there are times when you need to go there to find out something... When he enters, he enters but you can leave, I advise you to save before because he does not leave Anna's house if you enter it on your own, I walked all over the room and none of the exit symbol appears.
Too bad this game was uploaded here, there's no way to talk to DV about it.;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just something that got really bugged in this game.
The DV must have forgotten to put an entry and exit door in Anna's house.
There's a certain time in the game when, you have a date at her house, Mc enters there and leaves fine because it's automatic.
but there are times when you need to go there to find out something... When he enters, he enters but you can leave, I advise you to save before because he does not leave Anna's house if you enter it on your own, I walked all over the room and none of the exit symbol appears.
Too bad this game was uploaded here, there's no way to talk to DV about it.;)
DV wut ? And dev comes in here very often, most of the version updates come directly from him "leaking" his game

Reactions: aragh

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Still no update here, it's a shame. Dev said >1 year ago updates would be faster now because basics of game are done. But updates are slower:
For me, this is were game actually starts. All main characters/places, features, UI, mechanics etc. are now in game. And I hope that now I will be able to make bigger updates faster.
:(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: blacktoad

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Some News

1658086304500.png 1658086451600.png 1658086539500.png

Progress update - V0.9
The gameplay and most of the scenes with Rose are done. I'm thinking about adding one more pose with her.
I had to change Raven. This is like the fifth version of her, but she is an important character. I'm really happy with how she looks now, it is precisely what I was looking for. What do you think?
There is still testing and some bug fixing. The next time I post, it will be a V0.9 update, hopefully soon.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I had to change Raven. This is like the fifth version of her, but she is an important character. I'm really happy with how she looks now, it is precisely what I was looking for. What do you think?
If this is her, then she's very hot!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Henriyk

Jun 8, 2020
3 months for update from 0.8 to 0.9. There is for me no doubt that he (Blacktoad) needs help with coding etc. I'm not talking about whether we're entitled to anything here in this forum - PIRATES. But if you patreon and have to wait for an update which is guaranteed not to be the biggest in the world (in hindsight of the latest updates) 3 months is not acceptable. Let me just make it 100 percent clear this is no criticism of Blacktoad, his game is some of the best in here, but 3 months it just creates frustrations because the game is so good. PS. and no ,, I'm not good enough at coding.

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes