blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Hey :) Here's a for V.0.9 if you need it.

There is new gameplay after you pick up a package for the girls. Then you can go talk to Nicole (you will not be late and lose love), which will progress the story, or help Johnny (Rose gameplay) or the girls (Amy scenes).

(And yeah, I'm here, taking it all in, good and bad. :))

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
I made a Gallery Unlocker mod which I've attached, simply extract the contents of the archive into the game directory and you can view all the gallery entries.
(This should also work for 0.6 but I have only tested on 0.5.)
0.9 ?

gears

Aug 27, 2016
Hey :) Here's a save file for V.0.9 if you need it.

There is new gameplay after you pick up a package for the girls. Then you can go talk to Nicole (you will not be late and lose love), which will progress the story, or help Johnny (Rose gameplay) or the girls (Amy scenes).

Thanks for putting that here, this patch appears to have broken all my saves. :cry:

Reactions: blacktoad

darontan

Aug 13, 2017
Well, when I try to answer the phone, I press the spacebar and the avatar dissapear, and I need to restart the game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey :) Here's a save file for V.0.9 if you need it.

Shame on you for waiting over a day to not even post the link yourself. SHAME
Thanks for putting that here, this patch appears to have broken all my saves. :cry:
Saves from older builds will always break the game in newer versions. You always need to restart every time. This has been the case since 0.2

gears

Aug 27, 2016
Shame on you for waiting over a day to not even post the link yourself. SHAME

Saves from older builds will always break the game in newer versions. You always need to restart every time. This has been the case since 0.2
No, between 0.2 and now I have only had my latest save break once and I fixed It by going back a save version. This is the first update that has bricked ALL of my saves.

Reactions: Roar Shark

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No, between 0.2 and now I have only had my latest save break once and I fixed It by going back a save version. This is the first update that has bricked ALL of my saves.
Grats, every1 coming with a wonky error used an older save. You getting lucky doesn't change that. And it still broke now, which makes my point still 100% valid. Don't use an older save, even if you somehow didn't rekt yourself till now. Simple

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
started a new game and finished the whole thing without any issues at all...One of my fav games on this site, although im still skeptical about the last plot twist...time will tell i guess

Reactions: mihnea fotescu
4.60 star(s) 135 Votes