RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheNightDriver-0.9a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Amysadlover

Oct 1, 2021
Anyone else having issues moving forward when you have to "go to your place and talk to Gina", but Gina is not there, you can't sleep it over and there is nowhere else to go? Any help?

Pancuswat

Jun 16, 2021
Guys, there is a bug , I am sleeping then Gina wants me to bring her a pie, but my all inventory items are gone. What can I do for that?

PS: Nevermind, I deleted it, so much bug, pity.

Last edited:

Oiiink

Jan 18, 2022
Top notch mechanics and visuals, absolutely ruined with boring story and characters. So much potential.. But no.. Not even close.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Why do the women have a dom stat if there are literally no femdom scenes? Also, either the gallery is broken or just.. wtf. Why are some of the 'scenes' just pictures with no text? And at least two of Anna's scenes don't play at all. It just repeats whatever the last scene you saw was. And why does it take so long to save or load your game. Unity sucks more ass than Ren'Py. As if all the pointing and clicking didn't make everything else slow enough already.

Reactions: drewmal

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Is there actual female protagonist content or its just clickbait like in 2base love &sex??
The female protagonist, as of 0.9, is you are introduced to Raven and can move around her apartment. When you try to leave the apartment, there is an end of version screen. I haven't played 0.9a but it sounds like it added to the middle of the game and not the end.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Hmm is this a bug? I can't seem to rest/sleep. I have the latest version (0.9a), thought I'd try the game but after finishing what seems to beall the quests for the 1 st day (evening/night) I only have one left "Go to sleep"

However in the bedroom I try to click on the bed, but all my options are greyed out. Does anyone have a hint on what to do, or should I just stop playing here and focus on another game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes