Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
Hey, so, probably not a tech genius here, but i tried to install the last two versions of this game and it never worked, everytime it starts to boot up, shows some loading window, after that just nothing- turns off. Do I need to download some program to run it, or what could be wrong?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey. This game looks so cool but apparently no female protagonist as of yet, but really looking forward to the next update if it has one. Any information on it being focused on straight or lesbian content? Is it possible to skip the male protagonist act 1 entirely to gain access to female protagonist?
No idea what Ravens content will focus on but no it's not possible to skip the male protag. Everything that happens is important to the story overall.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey, so, probably not a tech genius here, but i tried to install the last two versions of this game and it never worked, everytime it starts to boot up, shows some loading window, after that just nothing- turns off. Do I need to download some program to run it, or what could be wrong?
Runs on Unity and might need your video card to output some madlad FPS. Your PC is probably going into the potato zone and won't load the game cause of that. Check your drivers and might start thinking into upgrading some bits

Feb 12, 2021
Nope, no landlady's or roommates or anything that was once incest.

Closest is Gina who either used to be married to the MC's dad or just looked agter him but she's not related in any way. Her story has a few more layers to it.
Thank you. Stepmother's huh, I'm game for that.

RobertRick

Feb 19, 2020
Hey all! Do I need help? I am asked to go home and talk to Gina about Smiley's wife's "friends". I get there, and I can give her money, that's all. She doesn't want to talk to me about anything?

RobertRick

Feb 19, 2020
Hey all! Do I need help? I am asked to go home and talk to Gina about Smiley's wife's "friends". I get there, and I can give her money, that's all. She doesn't want to talk to me about anything?
Oh. Just rewinded one save and it works again... Another bug, I guess :)

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
I played 0.9 and it ended with the female protagonist so when start 0.9a with this save i dont find the new content of the update .

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
To Mr. Black Toad,
Great work as usual. A small QOL update suggestion: The little menu that appears over things when you click on them should perhaps open when you click+hold on something, then you select things from the mini-menu by releasing the click. Alternatively, maybe the menu appears when you hover over something interact-able.

I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not, or if it is at all possible to program. Just a thought I had.

Please continue making great content for us to enjoy. Also, I want to bang Alice's maid.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
When I start, I stand in front of Anna's door and when I press the mouse the options appear and they quickly go away without giving me time to click on any of them. and there I am stuck because it only makes a flash of the options without giving time to anything. Anyone know what might be happening?

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
When I start, I stand in front of Anna's door and when I press the mouse the options appear and they quickly go away without giving me time to click on any of them. and there I am stuck because it only makes a flash of the options without giving time to anything. Anyone know what might be happening?
I've had this a few times too, kinda arbitrarily in some version and not in other versions. The only thing that helped was madly Alt+Tabbing ... then it usually worked for a bit. Until it didn't again.

Maybe search the thread, haven't been paying close attention whether anyone knows a proper solution. It's definitely been mentioned before.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Cairell

Oct 7, 2022
Very good game... But bugged with nothing in inventory after talk to Gina and try to give her a Pie ...
Well, if not, the scene are different and that is 100% cool ! True imagination !

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes