blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
View attachment 2121439

this is the window that appear after I launch the game. I hope it can help

thanks anyway
Oh, ok. Maybe deleting Unity game preferences from the registry can help, but I'm not sure. Delete the BlackToad folder, just be careful with the registry - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\BlackToad\TheNightDriver

pegaso317

Oct 8, 2020
i got a problem with this game, im stuck with the quest "bring gina a pie". I talked with nancy and she give me the address, but i cant enter nick's car because i dont have the keys and i dont know where are they. I already checked the table and the surroundings, i dont know if i should go somewhere or if its a bug (im not a english speaker, so sorry if i made mistakes to write)

Reactions: zntprt and zendrix

HFS_zone1

Sep 8, 2020
i got a problem with this game, im stuck with the quest "bring gina a pie". I talked with nancy and she give me the address, but i cant enter nick's car because i dont have the keys and i dont know where are they. I already checked the table and the surroundings, i dont know if i should go somewhere or if its a bug (im not a english speaker, so sorry if i made mistakes to write)
Just add keys for a car via cheat menu (that ON/OFF text alongside book icon) and drive to a place to pickup a pie.

There is also a bug with Jeniffer and ideas if you prolong it - you can't sleep in a room after you tell Gina a plan and visiting Jeniffer later does not render conversaton about it.

Also Gabi is easily overlooked in that diner :cool:

Reactions: pegaso317

hortiSquash

Oct 4, 2021
can we get a vsync on/off button? and its not even vsync its forced 60fps
causes a truckton of artifacts and tearing in my case, its unplayable :(

• Sad
Reactions: blacktoad

suprpiwi

Jul 7, 2017
saying "i'm good" in the red room with the lady in room 3 causes the picture to be stuck on screen whilst you can interact with everything else, was hoping it would lead to a conversation for money out of interest but no.

Reactions: blacktoad

suprpiwi

Jul 7, 2017
Am I the only one stuck not being able to drive my car after talking to Vasyl about the Tv? Pretty odd or bug maybe....because when i load my previous saves the car works, and I have the car keys with me.
how is this bug still in the game lol

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes