trendar

Feb 21, 2019
I'm sorry for the dumb question, but how the heck do i go to sleep ? The sofa in the apartment is not functional

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
I'm sorry for the dumb question, but how the heck do i go to sleep ? The sofa in the apartment is not functional
Door to the right, leads to the bedroom. CTRL also highlights anything interact-able.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Question. Are some of the animations bugged? Is it my saves that are being contaminated some how? On some of the animations i'm getting a blank/black screen. And yes i did go and try and read some of the posts but most were wondering if there's going to be a fix for bugs *pulls out the can of Raid*
Still a killer game!

Reactions: blacktoad

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Question. Are some of the animations bugged? Is it my saves that are being contaminated some how? On some of the animations i'm getting a blank/black screen. And yes i did go and try and read some of the posts but most were wondering if there's going to be a fix for bugs *pulls out the can of Raid*
Still a killer game!
Blank/black screen is most likely a codec problem or your video card is dying. Try updating whatever you got with k-lite codec pack/update your drivers/check if your card isn't melting itself/whatever else you might think your potato PC could have.

Keep in mind there's (probably) no FPS cap in the game, which means your card will try to output inifinite FPS (even if it means going over 9000 and fry itself). It takes a toll on older stuff, hence why the fans go madlad-level all the time and you could get video artifacts during playback

Reactions: kxjoh32
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes