kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Blank/black screen is most likely a codec problem or your video card is dying. Try updating whatever you got with k-lite codec pack/update your drivers/check if your card isn't melting itself/whatever else you might think your potato PC could have.

Keep in mind there's (probably) no FPS cap in the game, which means your card will try to output inifinite FPS (even if it means going over 9000 and fry itself). It takes a toll on older stuff, hence why the fans go madlad-level all the time and you could get video artifacts during playback
Vid card? ok.* breaths a sigh of relief* for a moment there i thought i would have to replace the dual hamsters i have running on the wheel to power this dang potato. Should have gotten it from Idaho.
On a real note. Thanks for ideas :)

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
Im stuck after need to buy a pie
i don't have any items including the keys of car
anyone know how to fix this bug ?

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Im stuck after need to buy a pie
i don't have any items including the keys of car
anyone know how to fix this bug ?
press the off/on button at the top of the ui and that’ll bring up the cheats. there you can select the items again

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
stuck at just move the gate, the boss woman nicole kicked mc out of office room for not knocking the door.

imenica

May 17, 2020
Excellent game. Bravo to the developer. Such a simple game, yet it gets your attention to unravel all the mystery and story. I played through it in one go. The art style and sound is great. Is there a continuation in plan? What about Raven character?

Aoiru

Aug 25, 2017
Please help me. After tell Gabi you can leave. I am stuck at this scene. I can go out, talk to other character but this scene will not disapear 1669032641601.png

• Sad
Reactions: blacktoad

loord617

Sep 5, 2022
Ok, i went to deborah in the hotel, and misclicked i'm good. There was only frame of deborah and i couldnt do anything. I mannaged to find a spot on deboras arm and i started talking to merry but in the end i needed to load older save

Jul 21, 2019
:cry:cant even answer phone. space bar does nothing. clicking on it shows a circle with what appears to be 3 options, but it disappears in a split second cant select anything. guessing it my piss poor graphics but still, youd think you could select with idk spacebar or enter key smh.

• Sad

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Started this game yesterday and I have to say that I am very impressed. I really liked the artstyle and drawings very much. I really liked the characters, and the animations were decent. Gameplay is in my opinion very middling but it gets the job done rather decently so there isn't a huge need for a change (Maybe make the character move faster if I had to add one single thing).

My only complaints would be that saving takes too long, as I'm someone who generally has 500+ saves on long Ren'py games, and I couldn't manage to find any button who did something aside from left click and space bar. Also, there are only 49 save slots, I learned this the hard way when I booted the game today lol.

Only had 2 bugs during my whole playthrough, both of them deleted my inventory but I used the menu to bring back the car keys and the sex tape.

Looking forward to next updates, so I have to ask, what's the ETA generally for this game from update to update ? 1 month ? 3 months ? 6 months ?

Thanks.

P.S. : Feel free to recommend me something that looks "drawn" like this game, as long as it isn't made in RPGM which I despise. The only other one that I've played was Milky Touch.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Started this game yesterday and I have to say that I am very impressed. I really liked the artstyle and drawings very much. I really liked the characters, and the animations were decent. Gameplay is in my opinion very middling but it gets the job done rather decently so there isn't a huge need for a change (Maybe make the character move faster if I had to add one single thing).

My only complaints would be that saving takes too long, as I'm someone who generally has 500+ saves on long Ren'py games, and I couldn't manage to find any button who did something aside from left click and space bar. Also, there are only 49 save slots, I learned this the hard way when I booted the game today lol.

Only had 2 bugs during my whole playthrough, both of them deleted my inventory but I used the menu to bring back the car keys and the sex tape.

Looking forward to next updates, so I have to ask, what's the ETA generally for this game from update to update ? 1 month ? 3 months ? 6 months ?

Thanks.

P.S. : Feel free to recommend me something that looks "drawn" like this game, as long as it isn't made in RPGM which I despise. The only other one that I've played was Milky Touch.
All of this should be in the review tab. And shilling other games is off-topic .....

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
All of this should be in the review tab. And shilling other games is off-topic .....
I don't write reviews, I just write my opinion and ask questions in the thread. Feel free to copy paste my whole post to the reviews tab yourself if you so wish. Nonetheless I fail to see how exactly I'm shilling for other games when all I did was ask for other games like this one, and I named only one other that ended disastrously just so I don't get recommendations of that. Where else am I supposed to ask this ? If someone is reading the comments in here, then there is a high likelihood of them enjoying games with this kind of drawn artstyle thus having played others like this.

Reactions: shifthappens

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Nonetheless I fail to see how exactly I'm shilling for other games when all I did was ask for other games like this one, and I named only one other that ended disastrously just so I don't get recommendations of that. Where else am I supposed to ask this ?
You're not the one that's "shilling" here, but if someone answers your question they're technically breaking the forum rules.
There is a thread for your question though, under General Discussions-Identifications and recommendation.

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes