Gregk

Jun 19, 2018
I really like this game.
However, playing this last version, I find this problem with the action buttons. Clicking on them is a pain in the ass.
I found two problems:
First, when I click on an actionable object/person (door, car, Gabi, etc), the action buttons flashes and disappears; so I have to click again.
And then, when it doesn't disappear, I try to click on the dialog or use button, and it doesn't perform that action, but it moves the character near the object/person.
Here I made a video:
View attachment error.webp
Is this just me or is it the game?
I'm running it on a virtual machine.

Reactions: RandomMicx

azbestusklitch

Dec 23, 2020
Wow. It surprisingly may be something more than a fap game rly. Really nice potential. (Just launched the game and played around 5-10 minutes.)

evrydayguy

Aug 14, 2022
Is it a bug not to have inventory items (especially car keys) in the morning during a quest "bring pie to Gina". I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to pick the pie with the car but I don't have any items and can't find them anywhere...

none1980

Jan 20, 2021
Is it a bug not to have inventory items (especially car keys) in the morning during a quest "bring pie to Gina". I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to pick the pie with the car but I don't have any items and can't find them anywhere...
Yeah, it's a bug, but there's a cheat menu on the top left of the screen iirc that lets you add the car keys so you can do the quest still.

backseatofmyelenor

Jan 25, 2021
Would really appreciate it if you can publish a version for Linux too. Great start very amazing 2-D arts better than 3-3 games imo. But please add more frames to the scene so the motion looks smooth and more choices too. Just need to work on the animation part and it'll be one of the best games that I'd ever come across. The build up to the story looks amazing already and I got sucked into it real quick can't wait to see how you proceed with it further and what else you got in mind

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes