thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The game looks and presents itself really splendid. Unfortunately that's why im going to wait for the dev to finish the act 1, just like he indicated. Lately almost all of the patreon games have been a complete disappointment (cough Taffy cough Tales cough)so i want something to really enjoy. Hope the patience will pay off.

Reactions: blacktoad

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
Is there something wrong with this update? I can't get out of ANNA's house or enter her bedroom. Alot of things are greyed out and I can keep giving myself money?

skepticatlarge

Apr 30, 2022
When I start, I stand in front of Anna's door and when I press the mouse the options appear and they quickly go away without giving me time to click on any of them. and there I am stuck because it only makes a flash of the options without giving time to anything. Anyone know what might be happening?
Had the same issue so I went to the options menu and pulled the graphic slider to the left about a third of the way and the problem disappeared.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Here are all the animations (in WEBM format) from version 0.9 if anyone is interested: Mega
(Let me know if I missed any.)
what program did you use to get the files????
all the one than i have tryed failed to read the data......and boom crash!!!!!

UnityAssetsBundleExtractor_3.0beta1_64bit failed
UnityAssetsBundleExtractor-A_rel4_windows_x64_net5.0 failed
UnityAssetStudio.net6.v0.16.40 failed

it seams than this game use some sort of strange compression/protection against it......
just wanted to know for future use.......

thanks for the files anyways!!!!

Reactions: VVAR666 and Lukasz1

mbreton89

Dec 6, 2018
Dude, really enjoying this game! Nice story, graphs, animations, and specially the soundtrack! Keep it up! Looking forward to see its final version!

• Red Heart
Reactions: blacktoad
4.60 star(s) 135 Votes