aj1

Aug 5, 2016
1726060339616.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Progress update 1.3

Hey guys!

As you can see, not much work was done in August. We were on vacation, and then we worked on our other project, which I really want to share with you when the time is right — hopefully soon. Anyway, most of the comments on the last update were about bugs and sex scenes, which will be our focus for the next update. For now, I know for sure that Jennifer, Gabi, and Tanya will have sex scenes in the next update. The dinner date with Gina should also be in the next one, but I’m not completely sure yet. If there’s time, maybe there will be a small scene with Anna as well—it would make sense with the Tanya scenes. I also want to hear from you, what do you want to see?

As for the release date, I don’t think this one will be done before the end of October. But I will share all the art with you as I go along. Also, we have some voting to do, and I will make some polls soon. For now, here’s Gabi's "Look at" option from the last poll.

One more thing about Patreon: I’ll be switching from first-of-the-month billing to subscription billing soon, as this change will be mandatory by the end of November. I’m not sure if this will affect you, but I just wanted to give you a heads-up.

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 4022077
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Progress update 1.3

Hey guys!

As you can see, not much work was done in August. We were on vacation, and then we worked on our other project, which I really want to share with you when the time is right — hopefully soon. Anyway, most of the comments on the last update were about bugs and sex scenes, which will be our focus for the next update. For now, I know for sure that Jennifer, Gabi, and Tanya will have sex scenes in the next update. The dinner date with Gina should also be in the next one, but I’m not completely sure yet. If there’s time, maybe there will be a small scene with Anna as well—it would make sense with the Tanya scenes. I also want to hear from you, what do you want to see?

As for the release date, I don’t think this one will be done before the end of October. But I will share all the art with you as I go along. Also, we have some voting to do, and I will make some polls soon. For now, here’s Gabi's "Look at" option from the last poll.

One more thing about Patreon: I’ll be switching from first-of-the-month billing to subscription billing soon, as this change will be mandatory by the end of November. I’m not sure if this will affect you, but I just wanted to give you a heads-up.

sounds good but please yall have a gem here.. and if you keep on not updating it it will fall of badly witch is a shame becuse its one of the best games on the site

KinkyStyle

Nov 12, 2022
Gabi's new costume (Patreon)
What will it be? Bunny girl or maid costume, or do you want more "Death" scenes with Gabi?

View attachment 4063308
Definetiv "Death"

The Night Driver [v1.2] is an absolute gem! The game delivers a gripping atmosphere with its dark, moody setting and suspenseful storyline that kept me on the edge of my seat. The visuals are top-notch for a Unity game, with smooth animations and a great attention to detail that really enhances the immersive experience. I love the balance between the narrative and the intense, thrilling scenes—it keeps things exciting without losing focus on the plot. The latest update added even more polish, and I’m really excited to see where the story goes next. Great work—this is definitely a must-play!

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes