Crim

Aug 20, 2017
nope didn't find it ... and i replay the game from start but same think...
Did you go to the diner? Look and see who is sitting there.

The idea is you get Hotel Ideas from Gabi, to do so you need to have her jot them down. Which requires a napkin from the diner and a pen from Anna.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Did you go to the diner? Look and see who is sitting there.

The idea is you get Hotel Ideas from Gabi, to do so you need to have her jot them down. Which requires a napkin from the diner and a pen from Anna.
Thanks i read that on someone elses question and i find Gabi , thx anyway :)

Reactions: blacktoad

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Hmm, I dont seem to be able to find these "new scenes" following the last point of the last release... maybe these are scenes that are accessable prior to my save point maybe.. ?
Yeah, it's not new gameplay. After talking to Joe, from the last update. You have to make the right choices with Joe to trigger the party (new scenes). Something like: Open envelope in the car (Nicole gives you for Joe), "I'm listening" (when you start talking with Joe), then don't say anything, then last one "There is nothing in there" option when you are talking with him. That should trigger the party.

Kalros

Nov 2, 2019
So i tried starting a fresh playthrough but im unable to answer the phone, it just opens the phonebook, also there's a person in corner of the room and i have all the items and money i had from last playthrough
TND.JPG
I'll try deleting all the saves and see if that works

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
So i tried starting a fresh playthrough but im unable to answer the phone, it just opens the phonebook, also there's a person in corner of the room and i have all the items and money i had from last playthrough
View attachment 1664765
I'll try deleting all the saves and see if that works
Should work if you delete saves. I thought I fixed that :D I will look into it.

Reactions: n0cn1l

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
I have a problem with the game. When I click on something the options appear and disappear in a flash. Can't click them? Is this about my PC or an in game issue?

Last edited:

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
I have a problem with the game. When I click on something the options appear and disappear in a flash. Can't click them? Is this about my PC in game issue?
There were a couple of reports about this, my best guess is that is about PC, not sure (there was one case with a newer PC I think). Did you try to lower resolution and graphics in settings, that can help sometimes?

Reactions: n0cn1l

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, it's not new gameplay. After talking to Joe, from the last update. You have to make the right choices with Joe to trigger the party (new scenes). Something like: Open envelope in the car (Nicole gives you for Joe), "I'm listening" (when you start talking with Joe), then don't say anything, then last one "There is nothing in there" option when you are talking with him. That should trigger the party.
OK Cheers. :)

How would one know if they are the right choices? Im past that point now though as I said before, as my last save was beyond those points. I guess the only way to see those, is to restart the game? Just if there are "WRONG" choices, it would be good to know that those lead away from any content beforehand, if there are going to be these sorts of choices again in future.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
To lock gallery delete this record in registry
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\BlackToad\TheNightDriver

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
I tried that already. Do you've any other suggestion?

P.s: I've been active member with this comment.
Same thing was happening to me. (I play on a laptop) Changed my power settings from balanced to best performance, fixed most of the issue but still happens ocxasionnaly in the grainy dream sequences.

Reactions: WadeWilsoon
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes