Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
It's not like I absolutely hate pubic and armpit hair in hentai, but the one in this game looks like a toddler randomly scribbled it over the models it after the artist was done with the rest :')

Honestly kinda gives me a headache looking at it too long.

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
So it IS a bad end ending then or what? You're just saying "that's too bad" without answering the question. Have you played it or not? :LUL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game is full of bugs, between memory crystals warping around causing black screen, h-scenes auto-locking into permanent repeat (forcing you to shoutdown the game), pregnancy sex scene not happening despite character being pregnant in the panel, summer tickets not working properly and so on.

The story is so-so, the gameplay absolutely terrible, but the h-scenes are acqually good for certain fetishes.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
How do you get more scenes with the girl or get more crystal to show up? I used aphrodisiac to get a character to 100% fertility and no new crystals showed up.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
preg content/birth? or part of the only ending only?
Only preggos, no births, part of scenes, not the ending. You have 30 day limit till the game finishes, even after you reach the ending.
Thank you.
I misworded my question.

Asking hypocritically.
What's the value in these women? Are they sweet princesses? or some women just looking for a child? Or did the synopsis do a damn good job and all of the red light district workers (who aren't on the clock or don't have any customers) are getting fucked and really don't have a say because the "king" has his rights and they really don't?
Wham-bam-dominate-and-subjugate-you-thank-you-mam?

Yes, the question is very hypocritical.
Story is shit, don't think much and impregnate those virtual women.
is it compressed? as seeing file size much smaller than on dlsite
Don't know man, latest version and shit.

Reactions: Minipax84 and donor

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Splash art looked fine... then I saw the hairy pits and other odd screen shots and lost my sexual appetite

Apr 3, 2021
Is there ever a way to remove the censorship? Games like this always have great art but the censorship can sometimes mess it up

Kerry vans konsol

Jan 6, 2023
I am pass, I afraid to play this games because.....................THE HAIR, IT'S DISGUSTING AND WHY ALL NIPPLE WOMEN ARE BROWN BLACK? EXCUSE ME? IS THAT WOMEN ALREADY PREGNANT SINCE TEEN OR 20S YEARS OLD? WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: Mechonyo

YudiasGalaxy

Jan 28, 2024
Game finished. Cool game but i expected a little more of it.

I don't know if is just me but the sex scenes are very short and map of the game is very useless with no sex unique scene is kinda disappointment. Also the fact that the lounge force a day swift is very annoying

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game is full of bugs, between memory crystals warping around causing black screen, h-scenes auto-locking into permanent repeat (forcing you to shoutdown the game), pregnancy sex scene not happening despite character being pregnant in the panel, summer tickets not working properly and so on.

The story is so-so, the gameplay absolutely terrible, but the h-scenes are acqually good for certain fetishes.
Okay. Thanks for clarifying that. Basically save a lot and tough through it I guess. Appreciate letting me know. :)