Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Shub Niggurath is pretty well established tho.
Said this, you still get game over even if you beat her, which is silly
That's not what I mean, what I mean is that the fact that Shub-Niggurath is even in the game doesn't seem to make much sense from the synopsis. It's like the devs just made a game about having a license to fuck, but then just tacked on a fight with a god-like being at the end with zero foreshadowing, like a giant space flea out of nowhere. And no, using the name of the being in the title is not foreshadowing if the synopsis makes no reference that could indicate it's not just a name attached as a cash grab. It's kinda like the movie Cthulhu Mansion, which is about a mansion haunted by Cthulhu... except not really because in that movie it's just a relatively standard demon from hell instead of an otherworldly horror beyond the power of either science or religion to explain. Dunno, maybe in the gameplay/story itself there is foreshadowing, but given that it's obvious English isn't a language the creator's very good with, I won't hold my breath.

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
That's not what I mean, what I mean is that the fact that Shub-Niggurath is even in the game doesn't seem to make much sense from the synopsis. It's like the devs just made a game about having a license to fuck, but then just tacked on a fight with a god-like being at the end with zero foreshadowing, like a giant space flea out of nowhere. And no, using the name of the being in the title is not foreshadowing if the synopsis makes no reference that could indicate it's not just a name attached as a cash grab. It's kinda like the movie Cthulhu Mansion, which is about a mansion haunted by Cthulhu... except not really because in that movie it's just a relatively standard demon from hell instead of an otherworldly horror beyond the power of either science or religion to explain. Dunno, maybe in the gameplay/story itself there is foreshadowing, but given that it's obvious English isn't a language the creator's very good with, I won't hold my breath.
The presence of a dark creature is introduced since Chapter 1, after the 1st boss battle you fight a dark tentacle creature and the story start to recognize there is "someone" behind the incidents in the special district.
The physical appearance of Shub-Niggurath (that happen around 60% into the main story) is actually well foreshadowed inside the plot.
This game has a lot of problems between bugs and a totally unbalanced gameplay, but the story plot is not one of them.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Only preggos, no births, part of scenes, not the ending. You have 30 day limit till the game finishes, even after you reach the ending.

Story is shit, don't think much and impregnate those virtual women.

Don't know man, latest version and shit.
I dunno man some of those scenes looks very much like scat.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I too am lost as to how to get the ending. I did everything, impregnations included, and I still get a gameover on day 31.

Reactions: nsfw2323

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I too am lost as to how to get the ending. I did everything, impregnations included, and I still get a gameover on day 31.
Just beat all the stages ASAP with cheats and lose to that hag with white hair Shiburath. Then you'll have time to fuck your companions and impregnate them. Game ends on day 31 regardless of your achievements. Think of it as a limited sandbox.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Just beat all the stages ASAP with cheats and lose to that hag with white hair Shiburath. Then you'll have time to fuck your companions and impregnate them. Game ends on day 31 regardless of your achievements. Think of it as a limited sandbox.
I mean I already beat her and impregnated everyone. Where was I supposed to lose to her anyway? You fight her more than once. I tried loading some old saves, losing to her in 4-6 just seems to advance the story like normal with the summoner teleporting you. Whereas I believe losing to her in the Finale simply sends you back to the menu.

The description and game itself made it sound like it had a proper ending. But all I got was a very short scene with Shiburath.

Last edited:

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
I'm not seeing any information about the Patch Mod that comes with the GoFile download. What is that patch about?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I'm not seeing any information about the Patch Mod that comes with the GoFile download. What is that patch about?
Don't mind it, a patch from MOD1 -> MOD2. Some of my fixes. I posted the MOD2 version on F95. The MOD1 got released a bit earlier on my discord, the patch was for them.

Reactions: garbage062

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I mean I already beat her and impregnated everyone. Where was I supposed to lose to her anyway? You fight her more than once. I tried loading some old saves, losing to her in 4-6 just seems to advance the story like normal with the summoner teleporting you. Whereas I believe losing to her in the Finale simply sends you back to the menu.

The description and game itself made it sound like it had a proper ending. But all I got was a very short scene with Shiburath.
I'm not sure man, I'm not the dev, I translated it and added some mods.
While translating I saw more than one ending messages. When I tested the game, I finished the story, it was supposed to be the ending I guess.
The dev got pretty lazy after the first half. I saw some dead code there, things they included, but didn't enable. I guess, they lost motivation and abandoned a part of the game.

Breadt

Jan 31, 2022
Is there a way to tell how many scenes each character gets in the lounge? Some only have 2 crystals, while others have 3. Additionally, is every character supposed to have a pregnant sex scene?

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Is there a way to tell how many scenes each character gets in the lounge? Some only have 2 crystals, while others have 3. Additionally, is every character supposed to have a pregnant sex scene?
Most girls have 3 scenes, a few girls have 2. If I remember well, it's the girls who are totally optional to recruit to have only 2 scenes.
Yes, as far as I remember all girls have 1 pregnant sex scene.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
If you find the game hard to play. All the images are decrypted. You can find them in www/img/pictures folder.