Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
How do I unlock the last two powers? I have all the letters finally I think but I only had four contracts how do I do for the others Sorry if I bother with my questions :/

ItsDaRealOne

Dec 21, 2019
How do I unlock the last two powers? I have all the letters finally I think but I only had four contracts how do I do for the others Sorry if I bother with my questions :/
To unlock the Snake (The 6th item) you need to have sex & cum inside each girl while they are asleep. (Use the 5th item on them, so they don't wake up).
To unlock the Bell (the 7th item) you have to make all the girls orgasm before having sex with them & cumming inside in asleep state.

Reactions: NaamoSensei

Shigugu

Dec 18, 2017
I don't know how to trigger pregnant event, as my thought, the mechanic is make the girl cum to get the star, restore her hymen and have sex with her (while awaken?) and creampie her and make her sleep again, restore the hymen again and use the bell
but nothing happen

HolyOne69

Jul 3, 2023
Is there a way to see completion %? Also, can you unlock the 'bad ending' if already made the pact with satan?

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
I don't know how to trigger pregnant event, as my thought, the mechanic is make the girl cum to get the star, restore her hymen and have sex with her (while awaken?) and creampie her and make her sleep again, restore the hymen again and use the bell
but nothing happen
As far as I know, this worked until a certain patch. But the bell did not work “immediately” after all these actions, and the next time the same girl visited, even before the new sex, she should have already been pregnant.

With some patch, they just increased the chance. And added a more convenient display of progress. You just need to visit the same girl more often, and use the new "undress" and "maximum arousal" buttons.

Reactions: Shigugu

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Is there a way to see completion %? Also, can you unlock the 'bad ending' if already made the pact with satan?
There is no % passage, but there is a list of scenes available for re-reading/viewing through the book. The true ending is called Hidden truth. After it, an Afterword should open with a message from the developer

Shigugu

Dec 18, 2017
As far as I know, this worked until a certain patch. But the bell did not work “immediately” after all these actions, and the next time the same girl visited, even before the new sex, she should have already been pregnant.

With some patch, they just increased the chance. And added a more convenient display of progress. You just need to visit the same girl more often, and use the new "undress" and "maximum arousal" buttons.
tks for the guide, maybe i should try again, because the next time i visit her there is no undress or max arousal

HolyOne69

Jul 3, 2023
There is no % passage, but there is a list of scenes available for re-reading/viewing through the book. The true ending is called Hidden truth. After it, an Afterword should open with a message from the developer
Thankfs for the info, got a few more routes to clear up yet.

HolyOne69

Jul 3, 2023
Has there been a fix for this? Happens every time try and use the spindle after waking climax ejaculation and is preventing getting the route clear =(

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
I try to correct errors promptly + I'm still going through the game myself and correcting the translation by finding bugs. There is no normal topic on the game on the forum yet, because probably information about the translation is not so common. Not everyone uses the search apparently :)

nighttaker

Aug 29, 2023
Does anyone have any idea of what to do with the last girl? Going back in the thread I read that the patch 1.5 might help but even with that there's just no way to not make her :poop:
She's the only one left and I've tried everything. Faster. Slower. Super Fast. Atrociously slow, nothing works. What am I missing?

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
Is there anybody here share full game (current version) again for me ? I lost the link so I cannot download

Billsmafia2024

Jul 27, 2023
I am playing the game with help here and cheat sites and they all talk about getting her to a star and i found a video of it, I dont have this on mine, where can i find it, thanks for any help

Dayx700

May 27, 2020
I'm confused, there are 3 girls that can't get pregnant at all even after i repeat it 3 times already

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes