Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
For those who don't know how to have sex with the flute girl / Sakura: after you move the chair out of the way, you gotta click on her back so she doesn't fall. I'm playing freeplay mode and it took me a while to figure it out.
Yeah that one take some practice to get it right. I had seen the circle made a fair few updates improvement to the game to make it a lot more easier to play compared to the first few version of it.

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
Yeah that one take some practice to get it right. I had seen the circle made a fair few updates improvement to the game to make it a lot more easier to play compared to the first few version of it.
I spent like 40 minutes constantly moving the chair, trying to do it slow and then fast. They did not make it clear at all and it frustrated the fuck outta me.

They already move to new game, which is about loli as usual (remind me of their previous game, loli + in the park )
No DLC or new girl, sad
Such a shame considering how amazing the game is. I really thought they would make DLCs with how good the sales are but I guess they just want to move on a new project. I wish they could’ve at least added one more girl because each character selection tab has 3 girls besides the last one, which triggers my OCD lol.

Last edited:

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
I spent like 40 minutes constantly moving the chair, trying to do it slow and then fast. They did not make it clear at all and it frustrated the fuck outta me.

Such a shame considering how amazing the game is. I really thought they would make DLCs with how good the sales are but I guess they just want to move on a new project. I wish they could’ve at least added one more girl because each character selection tab has 3 girls besides the last one, which triggers my OCD lol.
Maybe they already work on that game, lets pray there will be dlc for nightmare taker after that loli game

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
Hi guys, I have a question regarding the girl with the instrument. I know how to get the scene where she is playing the flute but how do I get this specific angle to play?

I'm only able to get this angle without any option to change to the other one?

Edit *2023/08/01 ~
Dev tweeted that they plan on having another update to fix any left over bugs and it looks like he's gonna add some new elements?

Edit* 2023/08/02~
Update 1.7 is now out with bug fixes and a new pregnacy animation.

have they added the ability to make sakura wake up during her fellatio scene yet?
Unfortunately not. I wonder why the developer even removed it in the first place?

Last edited:
Reactions: chickenmaid

Thaksin

Apr 20, 2018
เล่นผ่านคนนี้ให้ฉัน
ฉันเล่นแล้วมันค้าง IMG_20230804_024737.jpg

XEED20

Jun 17, 2023
Is there anyone here have a detail to get tongueless bell ?
  1. If you clear the encounter scene of Inami Nanami, the Pastenos Girls' Academy Specialized Club will be released.
  2. Contract with Kaima and succeed in bukkake ejaculation to Aoi Kuryuike with dreaming eyebrows
  3. Contract with a color demon to get the sand of slumber
  4. When Yuna and Sakura clear the encounter scene, the girls' club of the vocational school attached to Hirohime Gakuin University is released.
  5. Clear the encounter scene between Misaki and Kaede, make a contract with the & grandmother, and get the uterine fluid of the moth and the blood clot of the atonement.
  6. After taking Aoi's virginity with the female uterine fluid, capture the heroine's virginity and collect the remaining demon characters.
  7. After collecting everyone's sleep rape (extravaginal ejaculation), an event occurs in the toilet equipment compartment to learn the true name of the dream demon
  8. If you sign with NIGHTMARETAKER, the main story will end and the ending
  9. After that, the main story of Yomu Man begins.
  10. When everyone ejaculates vaginally, the contract flag with LILITH is lifted.
  11. Use the tears of a snake to sleep rape and ejaculate and climax in the vagina to everyone
  12. An event to learn the true name of Satan occurs and you get a tongueless bell
  13. Get everyone pregnant or aim to complete the root strategy

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
  1. If you clear the encounter scene of Inami Nanami, the Pastenos Girls' Academy Specialized Club will be released.
  2. Contract with Kaima and succeed in bukkake ejaculation to Aoi Kuryuike with dreaming eyebrows
  3. Contract with a color demon to get the sand of slumber
  4. When Yuna and Sakura clear the encounter scene, the girls' club of the vocational school attached to Hirohime Gakuin University is released.
  5. Clear the encounter scene between Misaki and Kaede, make a contract with the & grandmother, and get the uterine fluid of the moth and the blood clot of the atonement.
  6. After taking Aoi's virginity with the female uterine fluid, capture the heroine's virginity and collect the remaining demon characters.
  7. After collecting everyone's sleep rape (extravaginal ejaculation), an event occurs in the toilet equipment compartment to learn the true name of the dream demon
  8. If you sign with NIGHTMARETAKER, the main story will end and the ending
  9. After that, the main story of Yomu Man begins.
  10. When everyone ejaculates vaginally, the contract flag with LILITH is lifted.
  11. Use the tears of a snake to sleep rape and ejaculate and climax in the vagina to everyone
  12. An event to learn the true name of Satan occurs and you get a tongueless bell
  13. Get everyone pregnant or aim to complete the root strategy
In 11, Sleep rape via using needle stop time and tears of a snake to make climax every girls before ejaculate all of them. Am I right ?

XEED20

Jun 17, 2023
how to get to momoka momokawa hidden route please tell me i keep trying
Grope the
clitoris and make her cum more than 3 times. it is easy to if you play with the clitoris after raising the sensitivity to about Lv 3 ~ 7.or you can just max it.
After that, wake up by insertion and start pistoning, leave it for 140 seconds, listen to Hyakka's conversation, and
Hyakka starts to play with the clitoris

Reactions: Winkle 09mg
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes