Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Is there an English version of the game? or anything that can be translated (can't read at all)
At the moment only MTL via MTools. I am working on translating the latest 1.6 patch using Sugoi.
I'm not sure that it will be much better than MTools because my English is not good, but at least I'll try.

So far, 5 out of 8 action sets(~400 out of ~640 files) and 85% of the story have been translated. The main problem is to implement translation without errors in the code, as well as manual translation of individual hieroglyphs like these:
sample.png
I also wanted to translate the entries in the book of the demon. But that's after the end of the story.

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
After installing patch 1.5 and above, cheats are available in the dialog near the mirror (lower right corner)

Reactions: Netan3

areanvs

Jul 8, 2020
I've updated to 1.6 but I still can't seem to do anything with Kaede (infirmary girl). I give her the enema and then what? I have no other options and she eventually wakes up and I fail. There's no option to fuck her after the 3rd enema. Do I 69 her? How?

1689813506801.png

Last edited:

widowboobs

May 30, 2018
click devil face to see points of where you can press then H her super slowly so that she dont release water untill auto H happens and you are done.
you can also use this just use page translator to read in eng.

ak0ztik

Jul 1, 2018
as well as manual translation of individual hieroglyphs like these:
View attachment 2782373
My approach to this is, leave the kanji as is, then furigana as romaji/english.

The program language is actually a bit easy to understand, i think it's like a modern pascal program language, where it indicates a jump to where the next code to be read.

Also, you will notice this char indicator

; = indicates on what the code does or where the scene is doing.

// = just like kotlin or java language, a comment on the code

I'm trying to translate it aswell using deepl app (not web, cause app can be corrected) and a little bit of my little knowledge of japanese.
I'm still on the 1st girl though(ordinary person/normal route)
pic1.jpg

Last edited:

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
My approach to this is, leave the kanji as is, then furigana as romaji/english.
In this case, you will have a lot of untranslated text. Under the spoiler is how I would like to do. On the left is a ready-made version on the right is the text without kanji translation. Brains melt from trying to assemble the text)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the other hand, the text under kanji is very difficult to enter correctly because in Japanese the structure of sentences differs from other languages. Maybe you're right.
If many people are satisfied with this translation option, then in principle I can already upload files for testing and editing.

P.S. Are there experts on embedding a font in kirikiri here? I want to add Unifont from MTools to the game (without using it) by default. It is more compact and the text will no longer be transferred along the lines
I tried to uncomment the userface line and edit it, but I didn't notice any changes:

userFace = "Unifont Smooth"; // deffont タグの face 属性に相当

Last edited:
Reactions: Arsvaarg

ak0ztik

Jul 1, 2018
The small text beside or above a Kanji are called furigana and from what I know, they are there to help out how to properly read the Kanji or sometimes just a hiragana of what the kanji meant to say.
We can actually just flat out remove it, and proceed to translation.

unevenlove0

May 11, 2020
For those who don't know how to have sex with the flute girl / Sakura: after you move the chair out of the way, you gotta click on her back so she doesn't fall. I'm playing freeplay mode and it took me a while to figure it out.

PoDH

Jul 24, 2017
What does the new update do? Just QoL and bugfixes? I hope someday you can change the girls underwear color. The scenes would've been even more erotic.

saldeous

Jun 30, 2017
can i get some help with Momokawa Cryona sex hidden route 1? not the route 2 where must climax 3x and wait 140 second.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I've updated to 1.6 but I still can't seem to do anything with Kaede (infirmary girl). I give her the enema and then what? I have no other options and she eventually wakes up and I fail. There's no option to fuck her after the 3rd enema. Do I 69 her? How?

View attachment 2784468
I think you need to do the 69 first to the letter N. The enema part will be next letter K as you progress in the story. Once you started with the enema, you won't be able to go back to doing 69 with her.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
can i get some help with Momokawa Cryona sex hidden route 1? not the route 2 where must climax 3x and wait 140 second.
The hidden route 1 should be the same as hidden route 2 where it's with or without climax only. Well its been more than 6 months since I finished it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes