Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
For the updates, do you only keep the most recent one in the folder (so replace the old with the new) or do you put all of them in there? (I have been doing the latter and it hasn't crashed, anyway)

jackluther33

Oct 22, 2017
I cannot get Shinokura Sakura brass band to work i get the nipples pulled get the reaction, then i move on to insert exhaust all her dialogue,then tightly hold chest till it stays but from that point i can never get to the serve command or anyway of convincing that I'm the coach and just have to fuck till completion. Last hidden route I wanted to do so any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Tonobi

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
I cannot get Shinokura Sakura brass band to work i get the nipples pulled get the reaction, then i move on to insert exhaust all her dialogue,then tightly hold chest till it stays but from that point i can never get to the serve command or anyway of convincing that I'm the coach and just have to fuck till completion. Last hidden route I wanted to do so any help would be appreciated.
To "activate" the possibility of switching to hidden mode, you need to pull her nipples for a long time in the scene in front of the girl, with a pleasure level above 8. She should make a pleasant sigh. Only then will there be an opportunity in the awakening sex scene.

jackluther33

Oct 22, 2017
To "activate" the possibility of switching to hidden mode, you need to pull her nipples for a long time in the scene in front of the girl, with a pleasure level above 8. She should make a pleasant sigh. Only then will there be an opportunity in the awakening sex scene.
Alright I figured out how to get her to believe i'm the coach you're not supposed to tightly grab the breasts after insert but now I just need to see how to give her the instrument

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
Alright I figured out how to get her to believe i'm the coach you're not supposed to tightly grab the breasts after insert but now I just need to see how to give her the instrument
I was talking about the "phase" of the foreplay where you stuff the snake. There are actions that are needed before the "insert". "Fill" the snake to about level 8-9 (it can be higher, the "Star" is the 10th level), and then you need to pull the nipples for a long time again until you "sigh". After the "sigh" you can remove the chair, catch the girl, wake up, "insert", do a few "frictions", and only then start compressing the chest (you can also switch to auto mode, and then press "stop / return"). You will have to compress the chest not 1 time, but about 3-4 times, and the last times to do this for a relatively long time. The main marker that the "phase" for the hidden mode has been passed is the conversations from the girl, while squeezing the load, she "complains" with different phrases. And only then does the hidden auto mode turn on.

taijavico

May 5, 2017
I'm stuck on this part. The guide says I need to do a boob job, but there's no option to ejaculate. I can't unlock the tear if I do not complete this. Please help.
View attachment 2655762
Edit: Figured it out. Looks like you need to collect her saliva first before you can do it.
Looks like you need to collect her saliva first before you can do it.

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
But how to edit those translated strings, the translation is so fucked up I can't stand it,
I tried to look for it but it just give a cached translation a binary file.
Sorry ~ i can't help you , from now i am using Mtool is really useful for translate ~

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
But how to edit those translated strings, the translation is so fucked up I can't stand it,
I tried to look for it but it just give a cached translation a binary file.
Translating the text itself is not so difficult, especially since auto-translation does a good job here, how to embed it into the game with the ability to quickly edit. A lot of original repetitive text for 3 types of character of the hero. Each scene has a separate action file, most of which is repeated. Part of the data and censor is stored in data.xp3 (and the game loads them even in unzipped form) and part in numbered youmuin files that must be packed. I took it upon myself to translate by hand, but quickly gave up because, in addition to the usual translation of texts, I had to manually rewrite almost every script.
And then I read this topic and saw that many are satisfied with the auto-translation. Therefore, I redrawn a couple of backgrounds and details for myself and left the MTL translation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone who tried to translate this? I mean manually not using MTool.
What tools to use?
For MTL - MTLTool
For handy - Translator++, LunaTranslator and Akelpad

Last edited:
Reactions: herobrine2k4

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
Breaking news guys. I don't know if its already posted or not but discovered a secret -> if you enter KASUMI on demonic letters, then it shows gagged girl, either to be added or next game development? I just started to try and put random letters and it doesn't allow to enter other letters so it was just simple trial and error where wrong combination gets discarded straight away. Anyone knows what this girl is about?

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Breaking news guys. I don't know if its already posted or not but discovered a secret -> if you enter KASUMI on demonic letters, then it shows gagged girl, either to be added or next game development? I just started to try and put random letters and it doesn't allow to enter other letters so it was just simple trial and error where wrong combination gets discarded straight away. Anyone knows what this girl is about?
This is Easter Egg. The girl from the previous game.
P.S. There are actually two secret names, try )

Anyone knows how fix blackscreen on status page? Some my translated data was here,
but when MTTools runned all data is gone.
The same thing happens with the original text

Last edited:

twoface1970

May 18, 2023

Anyone knows how fix blackscreen on status page? Some my translated data was here,

You're right it's SUMIRE and thats my hope of secret kendo club member girl shattered :D

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes