Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 17, 2020
V1.6 is here
btw I having issue for download & extract the zip/rar, any1 know the solution?
i had no problem, downloaded it in seconds, didnt even extracted, just grabbed both files from inside and dropped them into the xp3 folder and replaced. super easy. i used RAR, you can use 7zip as well.

ak0ztik

Jul 1, 2018
This is Easter Egg. The girl from the previous game.
P.S. There are actually two secret names, try )

Anyone knows how fix blackscreen on status page? Some my translated data was here,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but when MTTools runned all data is gone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The same thing happens with the original text
That's why MTool sucks on not being able to edit what's been auto-translated, it only offers orig file of strings to be translated.

Just a guess on the problem, you may have edited a word that's also present on other files, and MTool translated it differently. Ex. you edited the name Inami Nanami, while MTool says Nanami Inami.

Avit

May 23, 2018
i had no problem, downloaded it in seconds, didnt even extracted, just grabbed both files from inside and dropped them into the xp3 folder and replaced. super easy. i used RAR, you can use 7zip as well.
I solved problem with Opra, seem like Microsoft Edge doesn't like small creator or unknown for them, it keeps saying file is corrupt or unknown source smh

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
That's why MTool sucks on not being able to edit what's been auto-translated, it only offers orig file of strings to be translated.

Just a guess on the problem, you may have edited a word that's also present on other files, and MTool translated it differently. Ex. you edited the name Inami Nanami, while MTool says Nanami Inami.
I tried to translate the required file manually and in the MTTool settings it is worth translating JP. But all the same, the program stubbornly breaks the code necessary for correct display. I think if you want to do well, you will have to continue to translate manually. At the moment, I have translated the introduction and part of the first two scenes.

sarenSaewe12

May 31, 2023
I don't think you can do that until they are pregnant or complete the game. In any case, the main route will be using the spindle to make them fully sleep and then cum inside them.

And on a side note, to wake them up during sex is just to turn off the spindle on high speed thrust. The liquid will enable you to have sex with her that's all.

I finished in all the girls and nothing happened but later if it worked I found lilith

Last edited:

urlocalcoomah

Apr 17, 2023
How to turn of the background noise like people playing outside and seagulls and shit rlly annoying cant find it in the options im probably just dumb

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
I found a funny thing. There are notes in the game code about expanding the number of girls to 15:
~~~
08 - Eite Kaede
09 - Chungai Haruka
10 - Nichinan Tana\Hina
11 - Kanzokura Kurara
12 - Maie Mai
13 - Arisumi Alice
14 - Hirobuchi Sunflower
15 - Urara Unoura
There are no images and actions for them yet, but there are already references.
I hope the developer will add them in some DLC

• Wow
Reactions: Skyzenski

thedoctor200

Dec 18, 2021
i am having trouble with the first girl when you are finally inserting into her after getting the incubs/succubus i get all the way to inserting into here, and it keeps saying slowly but firmly. so i move the mouse slowly in the direction and it keeps on going for the full thrust animation and failing. is there something else i am meant to do????

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
I found a funny thing. There are notes in the game code about expanding the number of girls to 15:
~~~
08 - Eite Kaede
09 - Chungai Haruka
10 - Nichinan Tana\Hina
11 - Kanzokura Kurara
12 - Maie Mai
13 - Arisumi Alice
14 - Hirobuchi Sunflower
15 - Urara Unoura
There are no images and actions for them yet, but there are already references.
I hope the developer will add them in some DLC

They already move to new game, which is about loli as usual (remind me of their previous game, loli + in the park )
No DLC or new girl, sad

Reactions: azmijaka

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018

They already move to new game, which is about loli as usual (remind me of their previous game, loli + in the park )
No DLC or new girl, sad
Haven't seen this message. Bad. The next game should be expected no earlier than 2026. On the other hand, i can seriously do manual translation because the game files will no longer change (3 times reset my work to 0)

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
That sucks. I guess their next project is on the loli side of their circle. Not gonna play it unless it's oppai loli , which is unlikely to happen. Welp. That's that I guess.

xxFenderBenderxx

Oct 2, 2022
That sucks. I guess their next project is on the loli side of their circle. Not gonna play it unless it's oppai loli , which is unlikely to happen. Welp. That's that I guess.
Yeah I don't mind "loli" when it means "youthful shortstack" but when it straight up just looks like an actual little kid, passsss.

XEED20

Jun 17, 2023
anybody know how yo get breast sucking sex (vaginal ejaculation) scene with the girl with instrument?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes