Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Maleman123456

Mar 26, 2024
It seems that they have not add scene for this resource. I leave a patch here if you really want (put *.xp3 in /xp3). You will enter this scene instead of the bad-end scene after you wake her up during the pre-irrumatio scene. (under v1.7.1 Japanese)
Where did you get this, if you don't mind me asking

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
the blowjob awake scene is remove from the game, you need the patch from this guy for it to show but it will mess up the ENG version
Regarding the awake scene it is possible that at some point they planned to have awake scenes with the girls, but then due to humongous work involved, abandoned it with already made up scene hiden inside the game.
My hope is that if their sales goes well, they could make an dlc, where you could further corrupt the girls. If you think about it then potential for extra content in this game is huge

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
Regarding the awake scene it is possible that at some point they planned to have awake scenes with the girls, but then due to humongous work involved, abandoned it with already made up scene hiden inside the game.
My hope is that if their sales goes well, they could make an dlc, where you could further corrupt the girls. If you think about it then potential for extra content in this game is huge
sad that they making new game but there still hope they will make DLC after their new game

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes