Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Maleman123456

Mar 26, 2024
It seems that they have not add scene for this resource. I leave a patch here if you really want (put *.xp3 in /xp3). You will enter this scene instead of the bad-end scene after you wake her up during the pre-irrumatio scene. (under v1.7.1 Japanese)
Where did you get this, if you don't mind me asking

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
the blowjob awake scene is remove from the game, you need the patch from this guy for it to show but it will mess up the ENG version
Regarding the awake scene it is possible that at some point they planned to have awake scenes with the girls, but then due to humongous work involved, abandoned it with already made up scene hiden inside the game.
My hope is that if their sales goes well, they could make an dlc, where you could further corrupt the girls. If you think about it then potential for extra content in this game is huge

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
Regarding the awake scene it is possible that at some point they planned to have awake scenes with the girls, but then due to humongous work involved, abandoned it with already made up scene hiden inside the game.
My hope is that if their sales goes well, they could make an dlc, where you could further corrupt the girls. If you think about it then potential for extra content in this game is huge
sad that they making new game but there still hope they will make DLC after their new game

Reactions: twoface1970

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
the blowjob awake scene is remove from the game, you need the patch from this guy for it to show but it will mess up the ENG version
"Lifehack", rename the "patch with scene"
Code:
"youmuin_patch2.xp3"
to
Code:
"youmuin_patch3.xp3"
and paste it in the same place as the translation (youmuin_patch2.xp3). As a result, you will have both the translation and the "patch with scene".

Scene trigger: insert the penis into the mouth to the base, then turn off the objects "sand", "slime", "spindle", start moving, and the girl will wake up. This is how the scene should start and even a few other lines from the girl. But I don't know if the scene works in the early stages of the game.

Last edited:

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020

Maleman123456

Mar 26, 2024

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
I know that, I used the file already(worked wonders). I just want to know where in the game files this can be found.
I don't know how to unpack game files. I assume that there are few games on this engine, so such a skill will be unnecessary for me.

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
I'm aware, but I'm trying to figure out how to remove the Mtool or whatever translator tool is in the game files
The game I translated is posted on this link topic. There are no mtool and other translators inside it, only game files and translation files.

Matiastkchero

Apr 4, 2021
hola, soy una persona que no habla ingles, pero en serio me llamo la atencion este juego, pero me quede estancado, recien acabo de desbloquear a las 3 chicas, pero me dice que hay una mision en el baño y el espejo brilla, no se que tengo que hacer llevo dias hay pero no se que hacer, espero puedan responderme la pregunta y espero no desinstalar el juego, gracias.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes