4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Harbinger98

Jun 15, 2019
Has anyone been able to use the duct tape / poles with Yuna Yunaga (girl outside school laying in grass)? I found the duct tape and poles, but have never seen a command or opportunity to use them. I have all the special artifacts except the tongueless bell.
Any guidance appreciated!

Harbinger98

Jun 15, 2019
I am trying to do a "very minor" modification of the game. I wanted to change the sound played when you use the spindle, basically the same sound (maybe half as loud) ending with a girl making a sigh or light moan. I found folders with lots of audio files (*.ogg) but I can't open them-- explorer locks up, I'm guessing because there are Japanese characters in the file names. Anyone know how to play the files, so I can find the correct one to edit?
Again, any guidance appreciated!

yodyna

Nov 19, 2022
Im confused what to do with tube girl in chemistry room (first encounter), after removing clothes there is tube in her mouth and one in pussy, but i cannot insert last one no matter how many times i touched her before, do i need to do it tediously like 20 times before it will work or am i missing something? :D

Anyways animations/graphics are really nice but grinding part with poor translation is some nightmare i could never imagine in H game.

EDIT: I figured it out, there is new option after taking her saliva from tube, its a bit hard to see.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes