4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

MrXcy

Yay Senpai!!
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
northstar_banner.gif

Overview:
Earth has fallen and their forces decimated by Rogue AI, Demons and an Undead threat. The last remaining ship, a prototype, The North Star is all that stands between humanity's certain destruction. Can you resist temptations long enough to fight back?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-18
Release Date:2023-07-18
Developer: Mr.Xcy -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

mc_room_pink_6.jpeg u_pinhead_suk_26.jpeg qt_computercore_1.jpeg pink_dream_8.jpeg prayer_44.jpeg oddsntrinkets_40.jpeg
morgan_room (61).jpeg oddsntrinkets (31).jpeg morgan_room (6).jpeg ns_decks (40).jpeg shuttlebay (51).jpeg ns_medbay (10).jpeg

Last edited:

Yukarlna

‍♂️Superman can't fly.
Uploader
Donor
Dec 10, 2022
Fixed and moved to games forum. Good luck with your new game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrXcy

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Wondering about the necrophilia. Is it like sex with undead or sex with corpses? I know people argue sometimes about if things like zombies and other undead are just monsters/monster girls, or if they should be tagged as necrophilia.

Aug 24, 2016
So this is what Xcy's been working on! Happy to see they're still kicking. Knowing them, this is going to be some real quality work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrXcy

Rubby

Oct 19, 2021
Going by the preview screenshots I think I already know but...

Does it have a "Gay" tag because there's a decent amount of gay content available?

or is the game set up for 152 M/F scenes and then has 2 Scenes where you have sex with a male because he dresses you up as a female?

(There really needs to be an "Incidental Gay Content" flag)

chaoslord42

Nov 5, 2017
Is Gay / trap avoidable?
Thanks
Yes it's avoidable
Going by the preview screenshots I think I already know but...

Does it have a "Gay" tag because there's a decent amount of gay content available?

or is the game set up for 152 M/F scenes and then has 2 Scenes where you have sex with a male because he dresses you up as a female?

(There really needs to be an "Incidental Gay Content" flag)
X usually has a decent amount planned there is currently two femboy's and I assume there will be more

• Red Heart
Reactions: zerofreak and MrXcy
Aug 24, 2016
So this is what Xcy's been working on! Happy to see they're still kicking. Knowing them, this is going to be some real quality work.
Alright, uh, think i'm missing something. I'm stuck at the helm with only two places to go, these two seats and I can only ask the AI two questions, and I don't have the option of setting a course. Am I supposed to wait for something?
screenshot0001.png

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes