VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35.3] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

qqbenny

Oct 1, 2017
when i get into game all model in the game is forzen did i miss something to Install ? can anyone tell me?

T

test40

I've noticed the frozen models. I'm resolved it by downloading and installing unity personal edition. It's like strat is missing essential unity files or something. The install is part of visual Studio. It's free but it's like a 7 gb install.

asdy12

Jan 8, 2018
Latest version is 1.30, anyone got a link?
Cant post links because of a new account, but google "Northwood Lair" "1.30", check the cangku page, theres an link to baidu
download two userscripts to download without the baidu disk software, google "2018 Pan.Baidu.Com Script To Download Files From Pan.Baidu.Com"

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Cant post links because of a new account, but google "Northwood Lair" "1.30", check the cangku page, theres an link to baidu
download two userscripts to download without the baidu disk software, google "2018 Pan.Baidu.Com Script To Download Files From Pan.Baidu.Com"
Cangku requires an account to view it there and registration is disabled for new members. Baidu is also slow with it being around 400 KB/s unless you live closer to where Baidu is located at.

Zanfib

Nov 30, 2016
Same here, i downloaded the file and it contains a Folder and a file called like the folder but with extension .001. No .exe in there, what should we do?
I am also experiencing this problem. Main download has no .exe while the split download is completely broken and just gives nonsense files that 7zip does not recognize.

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
I am also experiencing this problem. Main download has no .exe while the split download is completely broken and just gives nonsense files that 7zip does not recognize.
I solved the problem, u need a .rar reader, not .zip

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes