• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - The NPC Sex - Free to Fuck All, From Villager Girls to the Demon Queen [v1.0] [mezzo pumpkin]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Swallows999

If you enjoy the NPC genre of H-games, (emotionless sex/non-reactive/non-existence/etc) this is by far the best one, and you should download it immediately. In fact, I doubt we'll see one better unless this developer makes a sequel, but there's always a chance I suppose.

There are actually two scenes for basically all the female characters and the art is phenomenal, as you've probably already seen. There's sex sounds and a large/varied amount of content for a game in this genre. (which is to say, you'll still be done in under an hour, but it's going to be a great hour.)

Most importantly, a kind soul has gone through and edited the machine-translated garbage text and spun it into something reasonably digestible for the reader. (just make sure you download the patch) It's not perfect, but it's good enough that I think this is a must-play for NPC-game lovers and related perverts, such as time-stop enthusiasts and mind-control fans.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Slayerz

I just love these NPC games. Since I've seen the NPC Kan Skyrim mod manga (Really worth googling it), I've been craving for more NPC type of fiction.

The art here is extremely well done. The only thing that I hoped this game had was key items that would unlock further scenes. Like this I thought the Elf medalion would do something to the elf or giving food to specific NPC would make them act differently. Currently, most NPC games are pretty linear without too many interactions as an RPG, but oh well, maybe one day!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

nameofthenone

A game with fantastic artwork. Out of the similar games I have seen before, this game has the best art out of all of them. There isn't much to say about gameplay; it's as linear as it can be. It's a quick one - the game and whatever you're probably doing while playing this game. Overall, a quick one with great art.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Neema Akuma

Art/CG: The art is really good. Their are 32 CGs (2 for each NPC) in total.

Gameplay: Overall a very simple and straight forward Experience, all you do is walk around and find female NPCs to fuck.

Level Design: Pretty nice looking for how simple the game is, areas rich with detail.

Time To Beat: 10-20mins

OVERALL: The art alone is worth a play if you want some good NPC fucking.