LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Is this NTR or just corruption? FMC and hypnosis are like the worst start to a netorare in my book, lol. Art looks good and I got nothin else worth a damn so ill give it a go, but my expectations are in the dirt.

dralle17

Sep 17, 2021
As a huge Touhou fan I'll probably enjoy this even though I usually nope out instantly when I see mind control/hypnosis as the main themes of a game.

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
"Gulp" Y-yeah, i-its now my time i guess, uhh.

Is NTR avoidable?
Hi, translator here.

So here's how it works: There will always be a scene you must view that has some form of NTR, as it happens in the prologue. That being said, you can avoid an NTR ending by playing the game.

So you can get avoid a "bad ending" via NTR, but you cannot avoid NTR scenes, as there's at least one or two for progression.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Whenever I see stuff like this I have the feeling that dev got no talent, taste and doesn't really understand the audience he is aiming for and instead tries to distinguish themselves by overblowing everything.
Shame because the artist made some good looking manga so I guess its the dev that was "I like this, make this but make it 200% bigger! bigger better = bigger sales!"

also the gallery for the game is 250mb but game is 1.7gb ? smth ...

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, translator here.

I should mention that this isn't fully complete, I'm still waiting for someone to do the images for the body writing and stuff before this got uploaded. Hopefully I can add those on once the person I'm working with is finished.

Apologies about that.

traps4life

Aug 22, 2019
theres a hidden .git folder in the file directory which is 1.1 GB and I dont think is necessary to run the game. IDK why its included but without it the game is only about 700mb.

Reactions: ShaveYoLegs

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
theres a hidden .git folder in the file directory which is 1.1 GB and I dont think is necessary to run the game. IDK why its included but without it the game is only about 700mb.
I'm crying, my soul has been torn from my body.

Could I ask for the file path of the folder? I'll see if I can't do something about that and make a new MEGA file that doesn't contain that, I used that in accordance with the person I was working with, so you're correct in that it wasn't meant to be included in the final version.

traps4life

Aug 22, 2019
I'm crying, my soul has been torn from my body.

Could I ask for the file path of the folder? I'll see if I can't do something about that and make a new MEGA file that doesn't contain that, I used that in accordance with the person I was working with, so you're correct in that it wasn't meant to be included in the final version.

its just _\The NTR of Slutty Magical Girl Flan\.git
so its in the game directory the same one as the game.exe

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes